Notices

Re-Introducing Mr. Cool!

Old 03-31-2011, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re-Introducing Mr. Cool!

Hi All: Mr. Cool here …

We are a distributor of engine cooling products for both marine and industrial applications. And boy do we have coolers! Heat exchangers, transmission coolers, engine oil cooler, intercoolers, aftercoolers, freshwater cooling kits. And recently we’ve added anodes and exhaust products – manifolds and risers.

If you are looking any of these products, try us first. Post questions about engine cooling here and let our experienced staff answer those questions. You can contact us here or via email at [email protected]. Check out our website at www.mrcool.us. Or you can call us at 248-960-7850. Boats are Cool! Boat Engine components are hot. Let us help… You should be this cool!
Old 03-31-2011, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Cool

We are a distributor of engine cooling products for both marine and industrial applications. And boy do we have coolers! Heat exchangers, transmission coolers, engine oil cooler, intercoolers, aftercoolers, freshwater cooling kits. And recently we’ve added anodes and exhaust products – manifolds and risers.

If you are looking any of these products, try us first. Post questions about engine cooling here and let our experienced staff answer those questions. You can contact us here or via email at [email protected]. Check out our website at www.mrcool.us. Or you can call us at 248-960-7850. Boats are Cool! Boat Engine components are hot. Let us help… You should be this cool!
How about a decent quality, FAIR priced oil thermostat?
Old 03-31-2011, 01:15 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome Mr Cool , have purchased from you guys on several occasions and alwayz professional,prices as qouted, and fast delivery ..

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 03-31-2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: spelign
Old 03-31-2011, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 1,204 Likes on 577 Posts

Welcome back! You were the best pricing I could find for my 3"x18" coolers. Thanks they work great!
Old 03-31-2011, 01:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This isn't you is it?

Old 03-31-2011, 01:54 PM
Registered

LMAO. That's Mr. Cool ICE - We're just Mr. Cool and really pretty happy about that. I hope that's not permanent marker. And I don't have any space between my jeans and my belly.

Thanks for the accolades. I can't tell who you are from the avatars. I've seen what happens when you guys aren't treated right and it's ugly. Glad to hear we did it right.

We now have a distribution center in MA and FL where you can pick up or we can ship to you. And we've stocked up on the smaller standard coolers in all locations and a lot of the heat exchangers.

We also now have a few closed water cooling kits for the higher horsepower engines. Just did a pair of 550s.

Russ C
Old 03-31-2011, 03:33 PM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't purchaed from Mr Cool but have has some conversations with him. Very knowledgeable guy when I need a cooler will buy from him.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO. That's Mr. Cool ICE - We're just Mr. Cool and really pretty happy about that. I hope that's not permanent marker. And I don't have any space between my jeans and my belly.

Thanks for the accolades. I can't tell who you are from the avatars. I've seen what happens when you guys aren't treated right and it's ugly. Glad to hear we did it right.

We now have a distribution center in MA and FL where you can pick up or we can ship to you. And we've stocked up on the smaller standard coolers in all locations and a lot of the heat exchangers.

We also now have a few closed water cooling kits for the higher horsepower engines. Just did a pair of 550s.

Russ C
well we know he's HONEST catch ya on the next order Russ , congratz & continued sucess

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 04-01-2011 at 08:04 AM. Reason: spelign
Old 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome, your just south of me from Fenton!!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Awesome, your just south of me from Fenton!!!!
You betcha. Anything you need. :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.