Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT: WTF wife's car got keyed (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/25057-ot-wtf-wifes-car-got-keyed.html)

Hot Boat 05-23-2002 06:35 PM

OT: WTF wife's car got keyed

The wife ( AKA chevygirl) was working at the Garden State Mall in NJ. She was there filling in at another location because they were short handed. This is a new place to here and she don't know anyone but someone decided to key the whole side of the car. WTF why the hell would someone do such a thing just for fun. what kind of sick gutless bastard would get pleasure out of doing this. The only thing I can think of was some young punk got jealous of here hot rod. Its only a 93 Firebird formula LT1 but it has some work done to it and trust me you can tell by the sound of it. The car is 9 years old but it's her baby. If that was the case admire the car rather than vandalize it. It is going to cost $1100 to paint the side. Thank God for insurance.

Paul

Playn 05-23-2002 06:37 PM

:mad: :mad: :mad: Sorry to hear that. I can't stand people that have no respect for others.

Sydwayz 05-23-2002 07:40 PM

My 10 year old pristine S-10 Blazer was keyed at Dulles Airport when I went away on a job interview. It sucked bad. I know your pain. That was the second time that truck was keyed.
I hope you can get it fixed to look pristine. I have a good Body Guy in VA if you want him. 288 Sunsation owner as well.
(BTW, I got that job, and traded in that truck a few weeks later, keyed up and all.)

tanned fat looks better 05-23-2002 07:48 PM

THAT SUCKS!!!
Must have been a democrat.

obnoxus 05-23-2002 08:13 PM

Not nearly as costly but pissed me off about as much,,,, wife came home, we had american flag stickers on the back window,,, someone pulled them off !!!! I'm sorry,,, but if you don't like my country ,,,,GET THE **** OUT !!!! ( sorry for language )

blue thunder 05-23-2002 08:13 PM

Musta been a piece of chit ahole!!! That's not too different from what tanned fat just said, but there is a slight difference. I cannot stand it when something like that happens to me. You are totally helpless and cannot even pin it on anyone to kick thier ass. Been there hot boat... I feel your pain!! Maybe a nice check from the insurance co., than a cool new vinyl addition?

Sorry bro,

BT :cool:

rainmn 05-23-2002 10:41 PM

That blows. I had a leased car get keyed 3 days before I was supposed to turn it in. Had the local Maaco hacks spray the side for a couple hundred. Still smelled like paint when I brought it back.
Wouldn't you love to have about 5 minutes with the the person that did it? I'd give up the insurance money for it.

Wellby 05-23-2002 11:41 PM

Dont even give me 5 minutes with a piece of $hit like that. 5 would be a pine box! And he'd be lucky to get that

THRILLSEEKER 05-24-2002 12:36 AM

I was with a group of people once when one of them thought it would be cool to key this guys truck (little did they know that the truck they keyed belonged to my best freind) Needless to say the guy who did it got payed back and then some.

Dean Ferry 05-24-2002 07:35 AM

Sorry to hear about that! I swear, some people are just whacked in the head!:mad: And that's exactly what they need to be straighten out, a WHACK to the head!!
MD