OT: WTF wife's car got keyed

Notices

OT: WTF wife's car got keyed

Old 05-23-2002, 06:35 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: WTF wife's car got keyed

The wife ( AKA chevygirl) was working at the Garden State Mall in NJ. She was there filling in at another location because they were short handed. This is a new place to here and she don't know anyone but someone decided to key the whole side of the car. WTF why the hell would someone do such a thing just for fun. what kind of sick gutless bastard would get pleasure out of doing this. The only thing I can think of was some young punk got jealous of here hot rod. Its only a 93 Firebird formula LT1 but it has some work done to it and trust me you can tell by the sound of it. The car is 9 years old but it's her baby. If that was the case admire the car rather than vandalize it. It is going to cost $1100 to paint the side. Thank God for insurance.

Paul
Old 05-23-2002, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that. I can't stand people that have no respect for others.
Old 05-23-2002, 07:40 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

My 10 year old pristine S-10 Blazer was keyed at Dulles Airport when I went away on a job interview. It sucked bad. I know your pain. That was the second time that truck was keyed.
I hope you can get it fixed to look pristine. I have a good Body Guy in VA if you want him. 288 Sunsation owner as well.
(BTW, I got that job, and traded in that truck a few weeks later, keyed up and all.)
Old 05-23-2002, 07:48 PM
Registered

THAT SUCKS!!!
Must have been a democrat.
Old 05-23-2002, 08:13 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Not nearly as costly but pissed me off about as much,,,, wife came home, we had american flag stickers on the back window,,, someone pulled them off !!!! I'm sorry,,, but if you don't like my country ,,,,GET THE **** OUT !!!! ( sorry for language )
Old 05-23-2002, 08:13 PM
Registered

Musta been a piece of chit ahole!!! That's not too different from what tanned fat just said, but there is a slight difference. I cannot stand it when something like that happens to me. You are totally helpless and cannot even pin it on anyone to kick thier ass. Been there hot boat... I feel your pain!! Maybe a nice check from the insurance co., than a cool new vinyl addition?

Sorry bro,

BT
Old 05-23-2002, 10:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That blows. I had a leased car get keyed 3 days before I was supposed to turn it in. Had the local Maaco hacks spray the side for a couple hundred. Still smelled like paint when I brought it back.
Wouldn't you love to have about 5 minutes with the the person that did it? I'd give up the insurance money for it.
Old 05-23-2002, 11:41 PM
Registered

Dont even give me 5 minutes with a piece of $hit like that. 5 would be a pine box! And he'd be lucky to get that
Old 05-24-2002, 12:36 AM
Registered

I was with a group of people once when one of them thought it would be cool to key this guys truck (little did they know that the truck they keyed belonged to my best freind) Needless to say the guy who did it got payed back and then some.
Old 05-24-2002, 07:35 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Sorry to hear about that! I swear, some people are just whacked in the head! And that's exactly what they need to be straighten out, a WHACK to the head!!
MD

Quick Reply: OT: WTF wife's car got keyed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.