Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

it was lots of fun this is that weekend also with jim lee

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 04-04-2011, 07:08 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by twin screws
Dan, you and John both better come by the house and give me a ride in those beautiful boats sometime this summer.
Hi Robert,
We have plenty of room in our boat and as does John. You and Tammy are more than welcome to come up, or you solo. Any weekend you have time, shoot me a PM or call me and you are in, brother. Bring extra shorts. I remember how my jet affected you. Dan
Old 04-04-2011, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There it is. Do you have anything from the row behind that one? We were on my 370.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:59 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

here is some more of the docks jeff

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 04-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

John and Nancy are truly two of the nicest people you will ever meet. Cool toys too......
Old 04-07-2011, 11:48 AM
Registered

Hi guys,

When I hit the siren they both just about jumped out of their seat. Sorry about that but it was obvious you had no idea the chopper was 30 feet off your port stern, an opportunity that couldn't be passed up. We have a video and will post it soon as I figure out how.

I will have the floating Windship on Lake Lanier April 22nd weekend.

The Cancer institute at Emory is named after my great Uncle's middle name, Winship. He put the moniker "Windship" on the Coca-Cola Jets many years ago, as when you ride in a Gulfstream all you hear is wind. All my activities create wind in one way or another therefore the moniker stands to reason.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by windship
Hi guys,

When I hit the siren they both just about jumped out of their seat. Sorry about that but it was obvious you had no idea the chopper was 30 feet off your port stern, an opportunity that couldn't be passed up. We have a video and will post it soon as I figure out how.

The Cancer institute at Emory is named after my great Uncle's middle name, Winship. He put the moniker "Windship" on the Coca-Cola Jets many years ago, as when you ride in a Gulfstream all you hear is wind. All my activities create wind in one way or another therefore the moniker stands to reason.
Welcome to OSO, John.
Figured you probably heard us talking about you.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 04-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Congrats on the new 48 MTI! I was blown away by it at the Miami Boat Show when I saw it!
Old 04-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by windship
Hi guys,

Hello and welcome to OSO. I would LOVE to see the video you shot and you are corrcect, I had no idea you were behind me at all. My wife thought she had video of you, but in all the jostling around the camera got turned off.

My mother is sick with cancer now and I appreciate all that your family has done in that area, the arts center and all the other very generous endevors you support.

We would love to invite you and your wife to the Chatannoga Fun Run poker run if you have time. I think I saw you signed up for the Tennessee River Run, also. Perhaps the Hartwell Run could be fit into your scheddule.

I know you are active with the FPC, but we would consider it an honor to include you in these local runs, also. Thanks for the surprise last weekend. Dan & Kim
Old 04-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Registered

Yes, welcome John!

Boat did look great in Miami. I'm stealing the cabin and cabin access idea off your 48! Any pics of how it latches? Took some of the stairs and mini-cabin but none of the hinges or latches.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.