Notices

Windship Helicopter

Old 04-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 555 Likes on 264 Posts

Originally Posted by windship
www.nancyhancock.com/boat-chasing.MOV

Here's what happens when the pilot is not prepared for the boat captain to "shower down on it" and then let off instantly. I keep telling these baot guys, if you want to be in the video keep a constant speed anywhere below 120 knots.

Great video John! I was hoping to see you at Desert Storm, but I'm sure we'll catch up soon enough.
I had the pleasure of meeting John and Nancy in Fort Myers and to write the Powerboat cover story on his beautiful MTI...fantastic boat and fantastic people!
Hopefully I can come visit you guys on Lanier one of these days.
-Jason
Old 04-15-2011, 11:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

April 23, we'll take a leisurely cruise up the lake with a camera in the air. Noon
John,I will have my 28 Skater back from South.Fl shop in May, would love to get some pics/ video taken from Windship this summer. Steve
Old 04-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Registered

The best laid plans. Windship will not be at Lake Lanier this weekend, she is still at the doctor. Recall on fuel lines from Mercury. We'll be on the water as soon as this WARRANTY work is finished, probably two weeks. So, that's right, no Havasu this year. You guys have a blast at the Naked Pirates Cove
Old 04-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Registered

Unhappy

The best laid plans. Windship will not be at Lake Lanier this weekend, she is still at the doctor. Recall on fuel lines from Mercury. We'll be on the water as soon as this WARRANTY work is finished, probably two weeks. So, that's right, no Havasu this year. You guys have a blast at the Naked Pirates Cove
If their was 1 boat i was hoping to see at DS it was 48 Windship... bummer ... Hopefully you'll bring the 48 next year John...!!!