OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,,  9 / 11,,  and the Democrats >

OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,, 9 / 11,, and the Democrats

Notices

OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,, 9 / 11,, and the Democrats

Old 05-29-2002, 07:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Cat it’s obvious you need a large increase in your dosage of trazodone, and have the Nurse move your chair to the window, to better view the wonder of the natural world, after reading parts of the pathetic posting you have been making here,You must be well into the lunatic fringe!!

BTW Hitler Was considered God in Nazi Germany,Catholic LOL nice try !! Like you Democrats (the peasant party) feel about Clinton/Gore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharpen Propellers Manatees are tough

Old 05-29-2002, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

The scriptures say that you must come by FAITH.

"Now faith is the realization of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

"But whithout faith it is impossible to please God, for he that comes to God must believe that He is exists, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him" Hebrews 11:6

Cat and SuperC, though we disagree I feel that you guys have been pretty cool with me in the past. I think it's obvious that I would like to see you turn towards God--- but then that is my hope for all men.
Old 05-29-2002, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cat ..SC, I really think that there are more than 15 members that side with me ...I will even subscribe to some of your theories...I think that a missle brought down the TWA flight???
. The moon ??? I can see the argument also. The dems are grasping at straws...I think that you see that ..you guys sound like you are smart enough to. It is Always fun to Debate you guys....
Old 05-29-2002, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Even if GOD came down and talked to CATMANDO he would dought and tell GOD that he didn't believe - even as GOD was sending him to HELL!!!!!
Old 05-30-2002, 09:49 AM
supercrash

Like I said...It's not a matter of wether your god is real...Your god says it's ok to own , beat , and kill your slave...

Or if you work on Sunday you should be put to death..

Or if you like kidnapping and raping women then Deuteronomy 21:10-13 ....would be perfect for you...

Or if MASS killing is your thing then you can read the storys of how god ordered the death of the...Gibeeoites,Makkedah,Libnahites,Lachish,Canaa nites,Eglonites,Hebronites,Debirites,Anakim,Mioani tes,Moabites,and the Philistines.....These are thousands of innocent women and children...You believers support the killing of innocent women and children...PERIOD...and you guiys are sick F**ks for doing so...

Would you guys also KILL your son if he is rebelious...Your god demands it...

Would you KILL a family member if they were a Atheist...Your god demands it....

I guess if you like raping torture incest murder and the likes then you found the right religion...

Don't tell me you don't support these story and laws...because you have to...or you are defying god...GOOD LUCK ...KILL KILL KILL

Old 05-30-2002, 10:23 AM
Registered

Default I am DEFINITELY NOT getting in the middle of this one...

But, To pick and choose parts of your religion in which you choose to believe in is wrong.

Yes, you are right,,, ONE bad cop does not make the police force as a whole corrupt, sooooo how many does it take ???

I have heard numbers ranging as high as 20% regarding the number of priests believed to be involved in the cover up.

Last edited by Chris232; 05-30-2002 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-30-2002, 11:13 AM
Registered

Originally posted by supercrash
You believers support the killing of innocent women and children...PERIOD...and you guiys are sick F**ks for doing so...

...GOOD LUCK ...KILL KILL KILL
I now see the error of my ways. It WAS me who did that.

So lets see now what, according to you I have done...

Killed thousands of women and children...
Planned the 9/11 attacks...
Put blacks into slavery...
Fixed an election...

Have I missed anything?

.................................................. ......................................PSYCHO!?
Old 05-30-2002, 11:25 AM
GRH

Name me one Athiest that was a "Champion" of any kind.... ie) Civil rights.... Nobel prize... Football, baseball, basketball, Tennis.... Name ONE....

Old 05-30-2002, 11:45 AM
supercrash

Rico...You missed my point that you SUPPORT these things...you did not commit the crimes yourself...You also support killing homosexuals...and owning and killing slaves......and you call me a psycho.......You made the choice...don't get mad at me ....

Old 05-30-2002, 12:12 PM
supercrash

Grh...you want just one...how about ALBERT EINSTEIN........not good enough....then how about Carl Sagan ,Thomas Edison ....are these any names that you recognize...do you really think that Atheists are that stupid that not one of them could have done something good.....?.....I could list hundreds of names...but whats the point..
Attached Thumbnails OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,,  9 / 11,,  and the Democrats-boat-goat-020.jpg  

Quick Reply: OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,, 9 / 11,, and the Democrats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.