Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,,  9 / 11,,  and the Democrats >

OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,, 9 / 11,, and the Democrats

Notices

OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,, 9 / 11,, and the Democrats

Old 05-31-2002, 10:32 PM
supercrash

good stuff BD...Kaama...you MUST take the good with the bad....That last verse sounds like the Taliban's policy on women....Cat I agree...A Horrible , Horrible book....As far as religious nuts go , you have to hand it to the Taliban...They followed most of their laws..and lived by them...unlike Americans ....Most Americans share the same policy about religion...They accept the lord with their words...and defy him with their actions...notice how it's the same people debating religion over and over...yet most everybody believes in god...the reason is that most people never read the bible and don't even know what they believe in or the laws that they are to follow...They know in their heart that god exist's...yet they know nothing about it , if asked any questions...that is called a brainwash..

Old 06-01-2002, 09:51 AM
mlitefan

Like I said...all sides in this argument, one day, will get to find out if they were right or wrong...

and those alive will continue to wonder...or believe one way or the other...

Man...you just have to love a good religious debate...

I think it could be argued that an atheist "religion" is to discount religion...

Happy boating!!!

Old 06-01-2002, 09:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Are we havin' fun yet?

Happy Boating!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2002, 03:13 PM
mlitefan

Give this one a shot...

http://www.evidenceofgod.com/default.htm

Old 06-01-2002, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm washing my boat right now. Going boating tomorrow to see the POPRA/APBA race in Long Beach.

Buh Bye

Old 06-05-2002, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by catmando
The CIA let these two guys enter the country and roam free until they flew into the Pentagon.

www.msnbc.com/news/760647.asp?cp1=1

The CIA's job is to gather information on people like this and prevent them from entering this country. We deserve better than this.

For news about OBL's top lieutenant, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the mastermind of 9/11, go to www.yahoo.com click on AP Top Stories.
Your right, we do deserve better than this. It was certainly mis-communication or complacency...
I just have to keep reminding myself of what an overwelming duty they have to perform and that we never hear of all the things they have stopped from happening
Old 06-05-2002, 08:10 AM
mlitefan

By all means, yes this needs to be fixed. THIS is the nitty gritty we need to get to. What is even MORE sickening is watching the politicians use this as an opportunity to somehow elevate THEIR standing by bashing both the CIA and FBI to death publicly.

Demagogy...I honestly do not know which is worse...these politicians are leaches...the same ones that restrict these people from properly doing their jobs, then turn around and publicly scold them like little children...

THAT should be addressed as well....We will never know if 9-11 could have been stopped all together but we sure as hell have work to do to make sure it doesn’t happen again…

How did the CIA get in this shape??? Political correctness kills….

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...7/162056.shtml

Last edited by mlitefan; 06-05-2002 at 08:13 AM.

Old 06-05-2002, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink How in god's green world did I miss this !!!

Sheesh,,,, Miss one little weekend..

Nice job Nick...

Originally posted by Baja Daze
Once upon a time...

To quote mythical legends and fairy tales is not supporting evidence of anything...They are all stories fabricated by man as a means of explaining away the inexplicable unknowns of the ancient times and to provide comfort to those who has difficulty in dealing with life's truths and perplexing problems...It also served as a convenient means by which to brainwash and control the masses into subordination and conformity.

Funny how modern man is still feeble-minded enough to believe in such nonsense. It is truly the shackles on technological and cultural advancement. We would be thousands of years ahead of our time had it not been for religion's interference. Not to mention all the wars and bloodshed we could have spared ourselves...

...The End.

--------------------------------------

"When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be punished; for the slave is his money."
..........Exodus 21:20

"Happy shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!"
..........Psalms 137:9

"But God will shatter the heads of his enemies..."
..........Psalms 68:21

"Behold the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger...Whoever is found will be thrust through and whoever is caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed in pieces before their eyes, their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished."
..........Isaiah 13:9, 13:15

"I will fall upon them like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will tear open their breast, and there I will devour them like a lion, as a wild beast would rend them."
..........Hosea 13:8

"But if the thing is true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young woman, then you shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones..."
..........Deuteronomy 22:20

"For the wife does not rule over her own body, but the husband does..."
..........1 Corinthians 7:4

"For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman but woman for man."
..........1 Corinthians, 11:8

"Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor."
..........Timothy 2:11

-----------------------------------

What the Fvck is that ****?....This is just a sampling...

Sounds more like the rantings of a raving lunatic, slave-driving, chauvanistic, murderous bastion of all that is wrong in today's society...

But you have to admit, it sure put the fear in the minds of non-thinkers...For what this collection of fairy tales was intended to do, control the masses, it worked!
Old 06-05-2002, 10:29 AM
supercrash

"We had no advanced warnings of this attack"
-George Bush

"I hardly know Ken Lay"

what does this guy have to hide...?

First the public records of Reagan/Bush administration get locked away...?
Then G.W. locks away the public records of his 6 years of his time in Texas.....?
Now the Deadline has passed for them to turn over his Enron documents....?
And why are Bush/Cheney against a investigation into the shortfalls of 9-11...we need to know what went wrong...?

How does this country end up with such a terrible president....?

Turns out there are dozens of countries that knew of the attacks...everyday a new one pops up...yesterday it was Egypt...the day before it was Argentinia...they all warned us...yet the Pres says that there were no advanced warnings...ya..

It's all oil...thats what we get for voting in a oilman..The pipeline that was cancelled right before the war broke out is back on...They are going to start building the pipeline before we catch Bin Laden and Omar.....(that makes sense).Guess where the pipeline will end....?...it will end very close to the Enron plant that was built for 3 billion and is now laying dorment until Bush brings the pipe to them....and we are sending troops to Cheneya to train their soldiers...ya right...they are there protecting another pipeline...

Old 06-05-2002, 10:43 AM
mlitefan

Like I said...We need to get to the bottom of WHY the CIA is in the shape it is in...don't you want the same thing???

It took quite some time to get them to that point...and the last 8 years were the worst...I sure want to know why they are in the shape they are in...are you REALLY interested in the truth or are you one who lines up on the side of political gain? Advancing your agenda more important than getting to the truth?

Chuck Noe

Bill Clinton ignored repeated opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist allies and is responsible for the spread of terrorism, one of the ex-president’s own top aides charges.
Mansoor Ijaz, who negotiated with Sudan on behalf of Clinton from 1996 to 1998, paints a portrait of a White House plagued by incompetence, focused on appearances rather than action, and heedless of profound threats to national security.

Ijaz also claims Clinton passed on an opportunity to have Osama bin Laden arrested.

Sudanese President Omar Hassan Ahmed Bashir, hoping to have terrorism sanctions lifted, offered the arrest and extradition of bin Laden and "detailed intelligence data about the global networks constructed by Egypt's Islamic Jihad, Iran's Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas,” Ijaz writes in today’s edition of the liberal Los Angeles Times.

These networks included the two hijackers who piloted jetliners into the World Trade Center.

But Clinton and National Security Adviser Samuel "Sandy" Berger failed to act.

"I know because I negotiated more than one of the opportunities," Ijaz writes.

"The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening."

Thank Clinton for 'Hydra-like Monster'

"As an American Muslim and a political supporter of Clinton, I feel now, as I argued with Clinton and Berger then, that their counter-terrorism policies fueled the rise of Bin Laden from an ordinary man to a Hydra-like monster," says Ijaz, chairman of a New York investment company and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Ijaz’s revelations are but the latest to implicate the Clinton administration in the spread of terrorism. Former CIA and State Department official Larry Johnson today also noted the failure of Clinton to do more than talk.

Among the many others who have pointed out Clinton’s negligence: former Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, former Clinton adviser Dick Morris, the late author Barbara Olson, Russian President Vladimir Putin, Iraq expert Laurie Mylroie, the CIA and some of the victims of Sept. 11.

And the list grows: members of Congress, pundit Charles R. Smith, former Department of Energy official Notra Trulock, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, government counterterrorism experts, the law firm Judicial Watch, New Jersey gubernatorial candidate Bret Schundler, the liberal Boston Globe – and even Clinton himself.

The Buck Stops Nowhere

Ijaz's account in the Times reads like a spy novel. Sudan’s Bashir, fearing the rise of bin Laden, sent intelligence officials to the U.S. in February 1996. They offered to arrest bin Laden and extradite him to Saudi Arabia or to keep close watch over him. The Saudis "didn't want their home-grown terrorist back where he might plot to overthrow them.”

"In May 1996, the Sudanese capitulated to U.S. pressure and asked Bin Laden to leave, despite their feeling that he could be monitored better in Sudan than elsewhere."

That’s when bin Laden went to Afghanistan, along with "Ayman Zawahiri, considered by the U.S. to be the chief planner of the Sept. 11 attacks; Mamdouh Mahmud Salim, who traveled frequently to Germany to obtain electronic equipment for Al Qaeda; Wadih El-Hage, Bin Laden's personal secretary and roving emissary, now serving a life sentence in the U.S. for his role in the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya; and Fazul Abdullah Mohammed and Saif Adel, also accused of carrying out the embassy attacks."

If these names sound familiar, just check the FBI's list of most-wanted terrorists.

The Clinton administration repeatedly rejected crucial information that Sudan had gathered on these terrorists, Ijaz says.

In July 2000, just three months before the deadly attack on the destroyer USS Cole in Yemen, Ijaz "brought the White House another plausible offer to deal with Bin Laden, by then known to be involved in the embassy bombings. A senior counter-terrorism official from one of the United States' closest Arab allies - an ally whose name I am not free to divulge - approached me with the proposal after telling me he was fed up with the antics and arrogance of U.S. counter-terrorism officials."

This offer would have brought bin Laden to that Arab country and eventually to the U.S. All the proposal required of Clinton was that he make a state visit to request extradition.

"But senior Clinton officials sabotaged the offer, letting it get caught up in internal politics within the ruling family - Clintonian diplomacy at its best."

Concludes Ijaz: "Clinton's failure to grasp the opportunity to unravel increasingly organized extremists, coupled with Berger's assessments of their potential to directly threaten the U.S., represents one of the most serious foreign policy failures in American history."

Quick Reply: OT Interesting reading regarding Terrorism ,, 9 / 11,, and the Democrats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.