Notices

Driving Sunglasses

Old 04-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Gatorz, made in good ole USA........They will also customise the frames,add a logal of your boat etc..

http://www.gatorz.com/index.php

Last edited by FIXX; 04-09-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4mulafastech
WileyX are the best I have found. Snap in goggle insert is vented and keeps the glasses fog free. Stops the eyes from watering and look good too!

http://www.wileyx.com/EcommSuite/Pro...SeriesCode=559
I second these. Been wearing them for years now. Pop the foam in when running and take it out when hanging.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by capt2130
The best glasses I have used are Startlite saftey glasses. I buy them by the box. I use them riding the bike and on the boat. They are cheap if I loose them in the water or if they get scratched up. I just grab another pair. I have seen to many guys loose there $200 glasses in the water.
+1.

Super-cheap, safety-glasses, very light, no frames to obstruct vision, very flush-fitting with your mug, and you can laugh your arse off when they sink to the bottom of the lake. They come with different lenses and I get them for about $3.00 at my bike shop with my racing discount.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oakley m frame or whatever they call the new style with the large lens I have a tactical lens for the night and darker one with the hydro coating that wisks water right off. Keeps air off my eyes and isnt a goggle.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Registered

I use Nemesis safety glasses the optics are good enough that I even use them for flying and I am really picky about what glasses I use when flying and boating
, the first scratch or scuff they get thrown away and grab a new pair, always keep a few pair on the boat

http://www.discountsafetygear.com/ja...y-glasses.html
Old 04-09-2011, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by flyinlow
I use Nemesis safety glasses the optics are good enough that I even use them for flying and I am really picky about what glasses I use when flying and boating
, the first scratch or scuff they get thrown away and grab a new pair, always keep a few pair on the boat

http://www.discountsafetygear.com/ja...y-glasses.html
Those look really cool and they're cheap too! I'm also going to buy a couple pair of the clear lens glasses for night boating... those are hard to find. Thanks for the post!
Old 04-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Registered

I usually have at least ten pairs and give them to people I boat with ,, everybody loves them and with the wrap around lens does a good job of blocking wind at speed
Old 04-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rbr2328
Maui Jim sport!
the best and a great price when a friend was the vp.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Registered

Oakley Straight Jackets.
Attached Images  
Old 04-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4mulafastech
WileyX are the best I have found. Snap in goggle insert is vented and keeps the glasses fog free. Stops the eyes from watering and look good too!

http://www.wileyx.com/EcommSuite/Pro...SeriesCode=559
+3 on WileyX they have lots of styles to choose from to get the right fit for your face and they use foam inserts that seals wind out. Some are removeable inserts and some are not. They are the only ones that I've found that fit my small face.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.