Notices

New Power Boater here.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here is a few pics of her. I did not get any pics of the engine bay yet, however the motors have stainless steel headers on them as well with captains choice exhaust.

Old 04-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Banned

Chris,
Why don't you break in in right and join us in Chattanooga for your first poker run. There will be a lot of Alatoona guys and Lanier guys and it would be a great chance to meet some fellow minded boaters. Dan

http://www.chattanoogapowerboatclub.com/
Old 04-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
Chris,
Why don't you break in in right and join us in Chattanooga for your first poker run. There will be a lot of Alatoona guys and Lanier guys and it would be a great chance to meet some fellow minded boaters. Dan

http://www.chattanoogapowerboatclub.com/
Wow, that looks like a great time, However, My Wife and I own a Latemodel GM Performance Shop and we are sponsoring a Corvette Show that weekend at Days Chevrolet. We have to be there for that. Hopefully there is more than 1 poker run, since the website pics of it look like a blast!

Chris
Old 04-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Registered

Chris

Welcome to the board and the wonderful world of boating. I live in Kennesaw and have been boating...well, let's just say a long time. LOL. Anyway, there is a great group of performance boaters in the area which I am sure you will meet in time. The Atlanta Power Boat Club has been doing trips and poker runs on area lakes for 25+ years and going. They are an awesome group. Please give me a call at 404-697-9127 as I would like to meet you and your wife and hear all about your boat. I live for performance boating and have owned several but the 35 Fountain has always been my favorite. I wanted a 35 Fountain when I bought my 32 and when I bought my 38 Fountain. I have the 38 for sale in hopes of finally getting a 35.

Welcome!!
Old 04-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SeaDated
Chris

Welcome to the board and the wonderful world of boating. I live in Kennesaw and have been boating...well, let's just say a long time. LOL. Anyway, there is a great group of performance boaters in the area which I am sure you will meet in time. The Atlanta Power Boat Club has been doing trips and poker runs on area lakes for 25+ years and going. They are an awesome group. Please give me a call at 404-697-9127 as I would like to meet you and your wife and hear all about your boat. I live for performance boating and have owned several but the 35 Fountain has always been my favorite. I wanted a 35 Fountain when I bought my 32 and when I bought my 38 Fountain. I have the 38 for sale in hopes of finally getting a 35.

Welcome!!
Hi SeaDated,
I have never heard of anyone going down in size Whats up with that?

Chris,
There are some other runs at different times. There is one on the Tennessee river. Check out the Poker Run forum and you will see some options.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Registered

ElimiNordic

LOL...Well, a 42 will not fit in the garage!!
Old 04-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SeaDated
ElimiNordic

LOL...Well, a 42 will not fit in the garage!!
That's why they have carpenters Sea. I bet you could bump out that back wall some more and stop parking that Mustang in there. I even bet you could get a guy to beef up that a/c system you have keeping your 38' boat cool and warm and make it big enough for a 42'

Chris, sorry for the hijack......
Old 04-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Very nice looking boat ! Good luck

Jim
Old 04-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ElimiNordic
That's why they have carpenters Sea. I bet you could bump out that back wall some more and stop parking that Mustang in there. I even bet you could get a guy to beef up that a/c system you have keeping your 38' boat cool and warm and make it big enough for a 42'

Chris, sorry for the hijack......
I like the way you think but I'll bet my wife does NOT!!! LOL

Sorry Chris!
Old 04-11-2011, 08:06 PM
JnT
Registered

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Allatoona? What a WASTE.

TOTALLY KIDDING !!

Welcome. If you get to Lanier there is a large group on here that boats regularly.
Don't be a hater. The fish are biting and the weather is right for running. We love our little lake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.