Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   wanted driver or thottles or partner (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/251200-wanted-driver-thottles-partner.html)

ac1111 04-11-2011 02:47 PM

wanted driver or thottles or partner

looking for a serious team mate and partner st clair mi I have a new 38ft rumblephish deep v surface drive been in the water only a few times for testing motor issues ..need someone to share expences bring what you can to the table.one of a kind boat you can reach me at rumblephishboats @yahoo.com

budd 04-11-2011 05:34 PM

what is a rumblephish? nothing on the old google machine

ac1111 04-11-2011 05:46 PM

well hello its a new haul design 1st one made trying to post a few pictures

ac1111 04-11-2011 05:57 PM

new to this trying to post some pictures its a new haul design

glassdave 04-11-2011 07:07 PM

Is this an all new Rumblephish from the purple one with the Tri-Max style drive and rudder? Just curious, seen it several times up there and saw you out testing a year or two ago. Looked pretty wild. If you want you can send me the pics and i can post 'em. You have to have a full membership to put pics up

davesikorski(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

GoFastSonic 04-11-2011 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by ac1111 (Post 3374011)
looking for a serious team mate and partner st clair mi I have a new 38ft rumblephish deep v surface drive been in the water only a few times for testing motor issues ..need someone to share expences bring what you can to the table.one of a kind boat you can reach me at rumblephishboats @yahoo.com

Check out the St Clair Inn Ask for joe he is one of the son in laws there. Great guy and would love to go racing. Tell him Mike sent you.

ac1111 04-12-2011 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by GoFastSonic (Post 3374278)
Check out the St Clair Inn Ask for joe he is one of the son in laws there. Great guy and would love to go racing. Tell him Mike sent you.

thanks mike I will do that do you have a last name

ac1111 04-12-2011 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by glassdave (Post 3374210)
Is this an all new Rumblephish from the purple one with the Tri-Max style drive and rudder? Just curious, seen it several times up there and saw you out testing a year or two ago. Looked pretty wild. If you want you can send me the pics and i can post 'em. You have to have a full membership to put pics up

davesikorski(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

yes thats the haul and it is pretty wild ..lol just need a little help trying to get it back in the water had a few motor problems at the time .and thanks so much I will send you some piictures have a great day.

glassdave 04-12-2011 09:56 AM

5 Attachment(s)
yea, thats the one i saw. Looks like you have a pretty good crew already lol :drink:

We saw you haul'in the mail down the St.Clair river, looked like she was move'in pretty good. Gi-gundus rooster tail! Love the sound of that exhaust :D

RELIABLE ONE 04-12-2011 10:10 AM

Tony is that the crew?....Bob