Notices

Laster's Boat FLY'S!

Old 05-25-2002, 11:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Laster's Boat FLY'S!

I hooked up with laster today. He just picked up his 224 Progression from getting Whipplized and took it for a blast. The ladies stayed back at my house and I followed him in the Skater. We went and found some calm water and he let her rip. Ran over 90! Not bad for a 24 Vee Bottom! Good luck Laster. Good to see you and Ronnie again. Catch ya on the rebound.

Shane
Old 05-27-2002, 09:10 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey Shane, it was good to see you guys again. Thanks for the ride in your Skater and for your help with my shakedown cruise. I was concerned because I didn't know how the boat would handle at the higher speeds. It works great! With a little more seat time and maybe some experimentation with props I will wring out a couple of more MPH. I am sure there is more there, I am taking this slow at first to be safe. If we can schedule a weekend when we can both be there I am more than williing to lend a hand with your deck renovation project. I will be in touch whenever we are coming to the lake.

Cat, the reports of my demise may be somewhat exagerated. I never have posted a lot - only when I feel I have something to add. Usually, someone has already posted what I would have said by the time I notice a thread. It is nice to know I was missed.
Old 05-27-2002, 01:32 PM
Registered

Thanks Larry,

See you in a few weeks. If you want to ever run it after work on the Hudson it is pretty nice just south of Albany I can help you out. I can run up to the lake and borrow a few props to try and it should be nice and smooth and quiet after work during the week. Let me know.

Shane