Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
So many boats out there, I need some help/advice on deciding. >

So many boats out there, I need some help/advice on deciding.

Notices

So many boats out there, I need some help/advice on deciding.

Old 04-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trevor73402
Thanks for that link!! I called and visited on the phone with that guy for about 15min. The boat is currently at Havasu. He's sending me some good pics later today. Seems like a very nice boat within my price range.

Also.....with Diesle at $4+ a gallon I'm thinking it may be cheaper for me to have a boat shipped. Seems like I've seen it for around $1.25 a mile in the past couple days. Anybody have any good reputable transporters they can reccomend. I can fly out there for $69 round trip on a buddy pass so that's not a big deal.
I don't know who the owner is, but I can tell you I've seen the Boat in Havasu before and remember commenting on how clean it was.. It looks like it's brand new.

Fast hulls. Mine has seen 77 with a stock HP500.

Whatever you get, 28' is a great size Boat.
Old 04-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like you have allot of nice boats around to look at but also take a look at the sutphen brand, You may find allot you like about them including great rough water capabilites and very nice fit and finish.

Plus youd likely be the first in your area to own a Sutphen which can be a very cool, thing they have a killer racing heritage and there are some great 26 rum runners out there.

A really nice 30 on powerboat listing in RI, the 30 is probably the closest thing to sutphens pure race hull.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guess Im gonna have to hop on a plane and go take a look at a few.