"Deadliest Catch" Unionized >

"Deadliest Catch" Unionized

Notices

"Deadliest Catch" Unionized

Old 04-19-2011, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Catmando
Unions made the country what it was until 1980. Reagan and the bu$hes made the country what it is today, a pathetic shell of itself.

I'm pro-union and proud of it.
That's funny right there

I'm anti-union and proud of it
Old 04-19-2011, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Too Stroked
I think some folks have turned this post into a union vs. non-union debate. My original intent was to write something up that would bring a smile to most folks faces. For most, it’s done just that and I’m glad I was able to make you laugh. For others, it seems to have set off a debate.

For those of you who want to take this thing far too seriously, I’d suggest cracking open a cold beer and re-reading the original post. If you can’t laugh, maybe you should question a few things in your life.
+1 Relax folks, its a joke.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Should the beer come from a non union brewer?
No but it should be a domestic
Old 04-19-2011, 10:20 PM
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

If I was a union worker I would still be pushing a broom waiting for somone to die...
Old 04-20-2011, 05:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
Unions made the country what it was until 1980. Reagan and the bu$hes made the country what it is today, a pathetic shell of itself.

I'm pro-union and proud of it.
I laughed at the origanl post but come on cat...... hard work and freedom made this country.

Last edited by LAriverratt; 04-20-2011 at 05:41 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:56 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

You all are high if you don't think management wouldn't start taking advantage of the workers if unions disappeared. They're already doing it on the white collar side, it would be just a matter of time.

I don't like what unions have become and they need to get with the program but just to dismiss the concept displays ignorance.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:57 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
hard work and freedom made this country.
My grandfather busted his ass in the coal mines in WV and steel mill at Sparrows Point, he was union...just saying....
Old 04-20-2011, 07:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Indy
My grandfather busted his ass in the coal mines in WV and steel mill at Sparrows Point, he was union...just saying....
didn't say unions didn't have their place......but they are at the top corrupt as the government...hell they were started by gangsters/criminals... and have done more harm than good in the long run IMO.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:11 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
didn't say unions didn't have their place......but they are at the top corrupt as the government...hell they were started by gangsters/criminals... and have done more harm than good in the long run IMO.
Gangster/criminals...you should understand what gave rise to the unions; white collar management acting like gangsters/criminals. Human nature is just what it is, it'll happen again and it's happening right now in the white collar ranks.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Indy
Gangster/criminals...you should understand what gave rise to the unions; white collar management acting like gangsters/criminals. Human nature is just what it is, it'll happen again and it's happening right now in the white collar ranks.
think you have that backwards....its the unions and government that are on the down fall...only 10% of all workers are union...theres a reason for that...and I know some down here that are in the union only because they have to be in order to keep there job... wonder what % of all union workers actually want to be a member???...go figure, the United States of America and in order to keep your job you HAVE to be a union member...that my friend is ..ok we need some more humor in this thread again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.