Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thanks VICIOUS MARINE (aka Sparky) >

Thanks VICIOUS MARINE (aka Sparky)

Notices

Thanks VICIOUS MARINE (aka Sparky)

Old 05-27-2002, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks VICIOUS MARINE (aka Sparky)

Picked up my boat the other day from Sparky, the owner of Vicious Marine in Mt. Clemens, MI. I had Sparky do a full motor and drive installation in my boat. No easy task because everything was a part and he had to deal with some of my JURY RIGGING!! If anybody is in the Southeast Michigan area or anyone willing to drive a couple of hours for some top quality sevice and a pleasent working relationship with someone in the MARINE industry ( NOT TOO COMMON ) then I would HIGHLY recommend VICIOUS MARINE.

VICIOUS MARINE,INC.
Phone# for Sparky 586-598-4077

Thanks again to Sparky and his CREW.
Old 05-27-2002, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll second that, I have dealt with Sparky a few times and you won't find a better guy in this industry.
Old 05-27-2002, 06:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Dragen how did the boat run did you see the triple numbers?where did you go sort of boring in florida not one fast boat on the IC.Tell nick hes welcome for the shirt but dont use it to clean the nordic!!!!
Old 05-27-2002, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

its good to hear someone doing good for a change!!Was swift kick still there or is he on the water.how about the wild child?
Old 05-28-2002, 07:56 PM
Drag 'N' Ass 2

Tomcat,
Once again I would like to thank you for the BEAUTIFUL shirt. Dont worry I only use high quality used towels to clean the Nordic. But I passed by it to go to school today and once again it looked good ( I pat myself on the back for that). I Hope to see Tomcat and the family at Grand Haven, Oh yah the boat too.

Nick

Sparky and the guys at Visious Marine.. Thank You all you guys made my job easier, and you got the Nordic back on its feet. Thanks

Old 05-30-2002, 07:19 AM
Registered

Thank's for the post!! Any good publicity always help's in this bussiness. Now that the Vicious cat is sold !! Look's like I'll be jamming on it's replacment so I have somthing to run this summer! Thanks again! Sparky and the crew.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks VICIOUS MARINE (aka Sparky)-geneva01_p2_31_picture41.jpg  
Old 05-30-2002, 09:49 AM
Registered

Sold, oh yeah, I've spent alot of time on it since it sold!!! LOL!!!

One of my good friends was looking for a cat and I pointed him Sparkys way, and we've been burning up the lake since. The only problem is I cant get the smile off his face now!!!
Old 05-30-2002, 11:57 AM
rv
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey DragnN,
Glad to hear you have the boat back together. So how is it running? It still floats, right?

Rick
Old 05-30-2002, 12:57 PM
Registered

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, he's done a ton of stuff for me on a few dirfferent boats and all of my friends boats, and it's all top notch work.
Old 05-30-2002, 07:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Geez, and he sold me the other cat he had around-must be feeling a little empty, huh Sparky If you really got a hankering to do some work, I can always ship it back up ....Uh, maybe not, I'll have to tell you that story some time

Quick Reply: Thanks VICIOUS MARINE (aka Sparky)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.