New boat graphics. Opinions wanted >

New boat graphics. Opinions wanted

Notices

New boat graphics. Opinions wanted

Old 04-24-2011, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck
Grafic EFX does the designs for Spectre.
Thanks for the info and good luck on your new paint job I can't wait to see how it looks when it is finished
Old 04-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully this will work for choice #2.
I like the colors on the first one. The blues look really classy!!

Originally Posted by Kelly O
The selling point of these CC's is that they are versatile.

Why not keep the appearance versatile and just wrap the sides ? You could change it if your tastes change ( but it seems orange paint is safe with you ) and strip it when it was time to sell.

Much lower initial cost to risk trying to recapture at resale and eliminates issue of personal preferences to potential second owner.

Keeps your options open. I have not given up on THAT GUY that AJ, NN, N-T-S, and others have jabbed during this metamorphosis of sorts. How do we know this is the start of a long-term relationship ? Will she excite you when you ask her to perform ?

Should you decide that you will keep this boat until you retire 'On Golden Pond' you can paint at any future point. There are certainly many great options for getting that done.
I agree about the wrap. If you nick the wrap, have your guy print a little piece, stick it on and go boating!! And then after a summer or two, throw some new graphics on. It's like changing your boats clothes!!

Tristan
Old 04-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Registered

FWIW, I still like the yellar.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Chuck, will you be going with powder coated rails or SS and do you think you could put a second set of bolsters in?
Old 04-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wananewboat
Chuck, will you be going with powder coated rails or SS and do you think you could put a second set of bolsters in?
Originally I was going with a second set of bolsters but thought they are not going to look right with lines of the boat. I haven't really thought about the rails yet. What do you think and why?
Old 04-25-2011, 08:06 PM
Registered

Default 36 Spectre 36CC

The lower rendition is choice #1
I like this one, but maybe without the silver stripes.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

I just think a second set of bolsters would be nice, it seems that CC are always laking seating and they would just be more comfortable. That is why I like the L shape seating in front of a CC or the large bench on the NT. I am torn with the powder coating and the SS, I am afraid that the powder coat would always chip with people grabbing the arch and the backs of the seats with rings and watches, but I think it looks really clean. The SS would wear better, but looks very institutional.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FrisiniMotors
I like this one, but maybe without the silver stripes.
It is going to be that design with that stripe changed, but still debating those graphics in the blue or the orange. I was pretty sold on the orange, but i'm leaning towards the blue again. What are your thoughts on vinyl Tony?
Old 04-26-2011, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dodgeman111
SWEEEEET !!!
no pun intended, right!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

https://mail.google.com/mail/s/?view...55d0a_0.1.1&zw

These are the latest changes from Chris at Grafik EFX. Almost there!!! My first choice is the orange but the blue is a real close second. The bigger stripe on the blue boat is going to be changed to an orange fade, and the smaller top stripe will be silver or carbon fiber like the "ROADSTER and 36". The orange boat will probably get the carbon fiber on the top stripe like the blue version.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.