How or why does a thread get locked ?

Notices

How or why does a thread get locked ?

Old 04-23-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Offer cant be any fairer than that.

I wouldnt have offered it unless this thread was pulled down.
Why have a thread pulled when it shows that a dealer was willing to do what he tought was a fair and equitable remedy to a customers problem??
Old 04-23-2011, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Offer cant be any fairer than that.

I wouldnt have offered it unless this thread was pulled down.
HUH ?
Old 04-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Why have a thread pulled when it shows that a dealer was willing to do what he tought was a fair and equitable remedy to a customers problem??
To end the discussion that will go on for 4 more days...and to stop getting bashed and have it continue on yet another thread that has nothing to do with this.

Its gone beyond getting it resolved now.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Registered

Again Scott's not making sence to me. Why do I write you a check for negative equity if I owe it to the bank. Why do I have to pay for 7k in motorhome repairs when this is the first I even heard it needed repairs ? What about the money you made off my Baja? I'll reread that and repost when I figure it all out. Sounds like you're at the calculator. How much will you net ?
Old 04-23-2011, 08:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

: food-smiley-007:
Old 04-23-2011, 08:59 PM
Registered

OK. I got it I think. So basically you give me 5k, I give you 7k. You make 2k. I bottom painted it and left your business owing 11k after my deductile of 5 k. After I wrecked you led me to believe you wanted to make my boat right. But again I had to pay 5k ded. and an additional 6 grand. See that's the thing. You can't just make something right without throwing numbers around. Please explain this 7k motorhome repairs. Was there dog poop to clean out?
Old 04-23-2011, 09:00 PM
Registered

I'll wait for your response before I tell you to go to..........

Let me play numbers. I bought for 125k..added bottom paint for 1,800...Had you fix all the "minor" items which cost 6 grand and that was higher till we negotiated all your upcharges. 5 grand for a deductible for you prolly sinking the boat. But wait I just thought of something. There'll be no deductible cause you said it doesn't need the 31,000 dollar repair...man I confused myself

Last edited by dodgeman111; 04-23-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

before you bought the boat, what did the survey you have done say? were there any overheating problems on your seatrial?
Old 04-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
before you bought the boat, what did the survey you have done say? were there any overheating problems on your seatrial?

My Bad.. No survey. I went with reputation.. ok..you can beat me up on that mistake

oh and I was told they had it out on Lake Michigan and it ran great. The props were so unbelievably under, it would have had to be a 5th grader trialing it.. sorry 5th graders

It was never ran i must suspect. It was also said to be freshwater one owner.. Partial survey shows salt corrosion and we found 3 owners at least

Last edited by dodgeman111; 04-23-2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You in or out

I give you money for boat, 5K deductible and your bottom paint money. You pay for the 7K in repairs to motorhome and I will not add the loss on the motorhome sale just the repairs. I will show you the FBW on the Baja and you can add those few dollars of profit in. All you have to do is come up with your negative which you came into transaction with and has nothing to do with anything in any of these forums.

I am not throwing anything around it seems pretty clear to me

You in or out?

Regards,

Scott Shogren

Originally Posted by dodgeman111
OK. I got it I think. So basically you give me 5k, I give you 7k. You make 2k. I bottom painted it and left your business owing 11k after my deductile of 5 k. After I wrecked you led me to believe you wanted to make my boat right. But again I had to pay 5k ded. and an additional 6 grand. See that's the thing. You can't just make something right without throwing numbers around. Please explain this 7k motorhome repairs. Was there dog poop to clean out?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.