Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   ILMOR OWNERS Desert Storm Round-Up!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/252162-ilmor-owners-desert-storm-round-up.html)

ILMORdude 04-25-2011 08:49 AM

ILMOR OWNERS Desert Storm Round-Up!!

We are going to have an ILMOR Owners Round Up on Friday @5pm under the Bridge!! Lets try and get as many ILMOR powered boats together for a group photo. Every owner will get a copy of the photo.

If you know someone that is NOT an OSO member but has an ILMOR, please spread the word!!

Thanks!!
:drink:

PS- THERE WILL BE GIFTS FOR ALL ILMOR BOATS ATTENDING!!

kap328 04-25-2011 10:24 AM

Comment:

You might want to post this on Performance Boats Forum.

Also you need more than just a photo shoot to get them to participate. For Example; free ILMOR shirts/hats and other prizes for participating boat owners.

People will come out for swag especially hard to find stuff.

Just a thought!

KAP

ILMORdude 04-25-2011 10:44 AM

Thx Kap. Im going to post there later today.

C_Spray 04-25-2011 11:17 AM

Be sure to Photoshop my boat into the picture....

kap328 04-25-2011 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by ILMORdude (Post 3385938)
Thx Kap. Im going to post there later today.

Comment:

No problem your idea is a very good one. You just need to add the incentives. Keep in mind there is a ton of stuff going on and people won't want to go if there are no incentives.

It would be good to make it a little ILMOR party with a final group photo session under the bridge.

KAP

P.S. I will see you guys there on Thursday for the "Street Party".

RiverDave 04-25-2011 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by ILMORdude (Post 3385869)
We are going to have an ILMOR Owners Round Up on Friday @5pm under the Bridge!! Lets try and get as many ILMOR powered boats together for a group photo. Every owner will get a copy of the photo.

If you know someone that is NOT an OSO member but has an ILMOR, please spread the word!!

Thanks!!
:drink:

I know 4 or 5 guys that have Ilmore boats that will be out there as well. I'll make sure to let them know!

RD

FrisiniMotors 04-25-2011 03:41 PM

Frisini / Spectre

Spectre SC32 with twin 725/Indy and 30 Vendetta with single 625/ITS XR will be there.

40FlatDeck 04-25-2011 03:58 PM

Gary Smith tried to round up all the Skater guys last year under the London Bridge for a photo shoot after the morning run. Peter was standing on the bridge and it was more for him, bring together all of his creations so he can stand over them. I couldn't believe how few of people showed up. Nice show of respect.

KAP is right, these days you have to hand something out. Shame.....

ILMORdude 04-25-2011 05:00 PM

There WILL BE gifts for all ILMOR BOATS ATTENDING!!

OL40SVX 04-25-2011 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by ILMORdude (Post 3386229)
There WILL BE gifts for all ILMOR BOATS ATTENDING!!

now you're hurting us!!!!