Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
New 38 Crossover heads to Desert Storm >

New 38 Crossover heads to Desert Storm

Notices

New 38 Crossover heads to Desert Storm

Old 04-26-2011, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's ugly. I don't know why a company that that has so much capital (as Frisini appears to have) would not produce their own boat. Why copy every body elses name and use their molds (a.k.a Sonic/Spectre/Dakota/Mares etc.) Its obviously not a Spectre. Does not look like a Spectre and will not run like a Spectre. Why use the Spectre name??? The answer is to get sales. It de-values real Spectres and it is BS for Spectre owners.

If they get someone stupid enough to buy it - good for them. Like someone else said, it's no fun being passed by other boats 65-70 aint fast enough.

Is it trailer-able? How much does the truck cost to pull it?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Why so negative?
Old 04-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Registered

That would make sense.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:01 PM
Registered

Don't own a Spectre and probably never will - my brother does though and he does not want to post for obvious reasons.

What I post is fact. If you don't like it that is ok. Nothing I have said is a lie or false.

I have met Jay and it was less than memorable....A.K.A not his friend
Old 04-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Companies get bought out everyday and you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but no need to express it so harshly. If its not for you that's fine.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=catlife;3388014]

What I post is fact. /QUOTE]

WRONG. Its your opinion. We heard you the first time.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by catlife
Don't own a Spectre and probably never will - my brother does though and he does not want to post for obvious reasons.

What I post is fact. If you don't like it that is ok. Nothing I have said is a lie or false.

I have met Jay and it was less than memorable....A.K.A not his friend
Who peed in your cheerios. You are certainly not posting facts just your opinion.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by catlife
It's ugly. I don't know why a company that that has so much capital (as Frisini appears to have) would not produce their own boat. Why copy every body elses name and use their molds (a.k.a Sonic/Spectre/Dakota/Mares etc.) Its obviously not a Spectre. Does not look like a Spectre and will not run like a Spectre. Why use the Spectre name??? The answer is to get sales. It de-values real Spectres and it is BS for Spectre owners.

If they get someone stupid enough to buy it - good for them. Like someone else said, it's no fun being passed by other boats 65-70 aint fast enough.

Is it trailer-able? How much does the truck cost to pull it?
it's called surviving in today's business world.....why would a candy store only sell cherry flavored bubble gum.....they have to sell everything they can.....they have to pay the rent, the electric, the labor, etc, etc, no matter what so might as well open your client base up to all different types......you may not like the boat but there is a certain group out there that will......good for Frisini and I hope to see there continued success in the boat building business......
Old 04-27-2011, 04:26 AM
Registered

and to add to that Frisini seems to be a company that is buying up succesfull brands and basicly putting them under one roof......kind of like how you see Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robins under one roof nowadays.......it's what companies need to do to survive today.......a perfect marriage.....busy in summer when one wants to cool down and busy in the winter when one wants to warm up.......it's called a good business plan.......

Last edited by Here's Johnny; 04-27-2011 at 04:29 AM.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

John, please continue to post all the new builds, you guys
are doing a great job to put a quality product out there at
at fair price.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.