Notices

Loto Report !!

Old 05-28-2002, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was great gettin' to meet some of the OSO folks in person. Hope to get together again around July 4th week now that I can recognize some of the group. Kinda stayed back and lurked as we didn't want to get in the way of old friends meeting up.

Best part about our trip was definitely Party Cove on Sunday. Just being a part of that type of experience is a special treat for any boater (not to mention the great scenery). We are definitely a very fortunate group.

Tim (yellow/purple 26 Donzi)
Old 05-28-2002, 12:03 PM
Registered

Well since no one else seems to be asking.....I will.......where are the pics of this dancing pole........I want to see exactly how much fun I was missing.........cmon.....lets see the pics....
Old 05-28-2002, 12:28 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default PICS PICS PICS

we want ummmmm

NEED pictures

all of them not just the selected ones

Glad everyone had a great time

next time I WILL be there

Last edited by MnFastBoat; 05-28-2002 at 06:47 PM.
Old 05-28-2002, 12:47 PM
Registered

Default Re: PICS PICS PICS

Originally posted by MnFastBoat
we want ummmmm

NEED pitcures

all of them not just the selected ones

I AGREE !!!!!!
Old 05-28-2002, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

i'm glad i wasn't in any of those pictures...

SR-24- yep, i went to the toad on friday night and shooter's on sat. night. there was a 40 minute wait to get into shooter's on sat. night. for some reason, people get pissed when you walk to the front of the 100 person line and the Bouncer shakes your hand, lowers the rope and opens the door for you and four of your group. we rolled through that crowded joint with big pimpin status....JBK style. the "girls gone wild" camera was following my crew around for a while. it is amazing what women will do for a 'lil bit of camera time.
Old 05-28-2002, 01:11 PM
ssherman

I am glad I didnt see any of that nonesense and lets get it straight it was not a monster truck it was a full stretch lincoln limo on a monster truck frame.

Old 05-28-2002, 01:20 PM
Registered

Shane,
That was the limo I was trying buy from Ray at my marina. He told me some guy had bought it and was puting it on a monster truck frame. I said he was full of $#!^. I guess I'm eatin' my words.
Sorry I missed you in the cove saturday and sunday. We had some last minute additions to the crew that delayed us, and I didn't want to fight my way through the cove.
Good news was they were 4 Bud girls.
Going down this weekend?
Gary
Old 05-28-2002, 01:23 PM
Registered

Default PICS....

They're coming, I promise!!

And JAWBREAKER KID........yes, you are in the pictures! I can't wait to post that one!

Lutz is still down at LOTO, coming back tonight, and he still has the digital camera with all the pictures on it. I know some other people got some good pictures also. Can't wait to see them all!

Does anyone know how to download video clips? There is definately some footage worth sharing!

Last edited by MissAmy; 05-28-2002 at 01:38 PM.
Old 05-28-2002, 02:04 PM
Steve_H

"I was there all weekend and didn't meet any of you guys"

i was at horney toad friday night and party cove saturday and sunday.

the only oso boat i saw was lutz party at pc.you guys were to far away for me to swim over to you in that cold water.there was a very pretty blond with a white see thru wrap sorta playin with the pole.

was that you miss amy?

Old 05-28-2002, 02:19 PM
Registered

lotoparty~

Well, I had various layers on that day! LOL...but after the sun tried to make an appearance I did throw on my suit. I was wearing a purple bikini with a white sarong. Does that sound familiar?

Sorry we didn't get to meet you, but I don't blame you for not wanting to swim in that water. It was freezing! We should have started charging people to use our potty. LOL...just kidding everybody, but it did get full in a hurry!!

Last edited by MissAmy; 05-28-2002 at 02:37 PM.

Quick Reply: Loto Report !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.