Notices

Loto Report !!

Old 05-28-2002, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up LOTO Report !!

First of all, I hope everyone made it home safe and sound and injury free.

Things started off a little shakey with the weather. (SHUT UP NORT ), but things quickly improved by Sunday! WOW....did Sunday sure make up for Saturday?!?!! The cove was as busy as ever!

There is so much to tell, that I don't think I can do it all in one post, so why don't you all just add to it as it goes along. Maybe tell your favorite part(s) and that will help tell the whole group experience.

My favorite part was Shooting the Minnow at Big Dicks with Troutly, Mrs. Troutly, Griff , Mrs Griff, Briand and Laura, and Lutz. Oh yea...........I had just a teensy weensy bit of fun on the LutzParty dancing pole; especially with H20 Cowgirl and Bobbi.

I had so much fun and enjoyed meeting many new faces and seeing familiar ones again.

Last edited by MissAmy; 05-28-2002 at 10:20 AM.
Old 05-28-2002, 10:32 AM
Registered

Damn, missed my chance to try that pole...

WM
Old 05-28-2002, 10:36 AM
Registered

Moose Baby~

I am so sorry we missed you Friday night. I hope we can meet you there next time.

I tried calling you on Sunday to see if you were gonna be able to meet us all in the cove. did you get the message?
Old 05-28-2002, 10:49 AM
Registered

MissAmy!!!

I cannot believe how busy, and how fast this weekend was! And really can't believe I missed you guys!!!! ACK! Was heading for Docknockers Saturday nite, got as far as Eddies and Tirebiters, was at the show all day, and I mean alllll day Sunday, wound up at Filling Station...no, never got a message from you, but, my phone and several others were funked up all weekend from all the cell traffic I suppose...

Definitely next time...you have to meet Lisa!

What is this I'm hearing about a monster truck Limo, anyway??
Did you add some oversize tires to the Sea Ray???

Later!

Sorry again I missed you, I was looking forward to many laughs!!
Old 05-28-2002, 10:49 AM
283CHECK

Default When did you go to big d's?

Miss Amy which day did you go up to Big D's? We went on Friday, didn't quite make the 11:30 meeting time but met up with Funhome and Mrs. Funhome at shooters. We lost an impeller on one boat about a mile from the docks so Gordo and H20Cowgirl towed them back and said that they would meet up with us. As we all stood on the docks at Shooters we watched them fly by. So we loaded up and headed on up, shot the minow and had lunch. Kinda chilly and overcast but was a nice ride up and back!

Old 05-28-2002, 10:55 AM
Registered

Chris~

We went up yesterday, Monday. The run to Big Dick's was one of the things I was most looking forward to doing this trip. So, since the weather was so crappy on Friday, I suggested to a few people that we try to do it on Monday. So, we did it, and now I can say "I SHOT THE MINNOW"!

Truth is,......we all got intimidated by the 8 year old boy that did it at the table next to us, so we HAD to do it then! We couldn't let an 8 year old up-stage us!

Moose~

And who is "Lisa"?
Old 05-28-2002, 10:57 AM
283CHECK

An 8 year old? Wow when did they lower the drinking age Pretty much every one did the minnow except for the pregnat ones..

Old 05-28-2002, 11:03 AM
Registered

MissAmy:

Lisa makes me happier than Crab Legs!

Enough said???

Watermoose
Old 05-28-2002, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Chris, I think they went up on saturday? (They) being the crowd that wimped out on the run on Friday!!

WE had a blast!! I think I put over 200 miles on the boat this weekend!! That's a lot of boating at the Ozarks on Mem. Day weekend!! And all this with my Pregnant wife on board!!
She was a trooper!!

Kevin and Amy, the Pole was real cool!!!

Gordo, Hope you enjoyed your birthday!! You better hold on to Julie "She a keeper"!!

SSherman, I think Jessica is getting excited!

It was great to see everyone else!! JBK, Mr. & Mrs. Troutly, Mr. & Mrs. Baja Daze, Mickey and Christine, Less and Ronnie, Audiofin, Fastboats, Griff and crew, and many more I can't remember!! My memory is still a little Foggy!!

Speaking of Fog!! I could not have made home if it were not for my GPS saturday night!! I could only see about 40ft in front of the boat for the last 6 miles home!!
Old 05-28-2002, 11:36 AM
Registered

Unhappy

I was there all weekend and didn't meet any of you guys. I wore an offshore hat most of the time hoping that someone would notice and give a shout, but there were so many boats it would have been like finding a needle in a haystack. Anyway, I had I great time and hope everybody else did too. Did anyone go to Horny Toad Friday or to Shooter's on Saturday?

Quick Reply: Loto Report !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.