Notices

Nextrail Trailers

Old 05-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nextrail Trailers

I just wanted to acknowledge Brad and the guys at Nextrail for a great job done.

I purchased a trailer in 2008 from Nextrail for my 88 Formula 311.
After the first season I had noticed my tires were chopped really bad.
I called Brad(owner) and explained my concern .... He responded by shipping me 7 brand new tires right to my door no charge. His thought at the time was his company got run of bad tires so he replaced them instantly.
Season number two after approx. 500 miles of trailering it was happening again.
I was starting to get pissed now ..... "this should be happening!" I thought to myself.
I made the call back to Nextrail .... got a hold of Brad and explained what had happened. He replied to me "give me a couple of days and I will get back to you."
I thinking to myself great ..... I just got blown off ... he has no interest in dealing with this situation.
Without any hesitation Brad called me .... much to my surprise I might add, and proceeded to tell me what the actual problem was best he could figure.
He then told me "no worries, I will build you a new trailer and take the old one back no charge to you.
This conversation took place in late October 2010, I thought to myself this all most sounds to good to be true .... I might of just got blown off again! Thinking to myself well it is winter now .... I won't be seeing this offer anytime soon if at all.
Seven months later I am very pleased to tell all of you Brad delivered his promise! I made a couple of upgrades from the original trailer ..... I am very happy with the new one!

Thanks Brad!

This has been a great buying experience from your company! Keep up the great customer service!!!

Sincerely,

Jeff

P.S. Special Thanks to John !!!!

Last edited by got twins ?; 05-03-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by got twins ?
Thanks Brad!

This has been a great buying experience from your company! Keep up the great customer service!!!

Sincerely,

Jeff

P.S. Special Thanks to John !!!!
What a glowing review, as a business owner I love it when a buyer speaks highly of our services.
I feel kind of bad for him losing my trailer purchase, I had a thread on here several months back asking for opinions on Nextrail trailers, all were good. His price was the price to beat and he had a fair delivery charge too. While waiting for my boat to get closer to the survey I found a used 08 McLain 18k trip axle for half the cost of new and pounced on it.

See ya,
Kelly