Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A BIG thanks to my LOTO brethren for a good time this past weekend!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/25323-big-thanks-my-loto-brethren-good-time-past-weekend.html)

Waterfoul 05-28-2002 08:46 PM

A BIG thanks to my LOTO brethren for a good time this past weekend!!!

A big thank you to many people who helped me, Cord, Mrs.Cord, Audiofn, and Twright out this weekend when we ended up boatless. Hugh (MnFastboat) had the rear axle of his truck go away on him on his way down. He tried like heck to make it happen, but had no luck.

So, thanks to:

-Lutzparty and Miss Amy, you guys ROCK!!! (and swing around the pole!!)
-Griff and his wife Bobby for letting me DRIVE!! At speed, in rough water even!! Awsome Pantera Scott.
-Gordo, you rule!! Thanks for letting me run the tabs. I'm sure it was just because you couldn't reach them!! And H20Cowgirl, I promise, no face. :cool:
-Mama Tried (Mitch and Tracy). It was a pleasure meeting you and that is a VERY nice Sunsation. Thanks for the ride and your hospitality.
-Todd (Bad HTM??).....damn I don't remember your OSO handle. What a motor in that thing!!!! Thanks for the ride our for the picture.
-G-Force. Get a hair cut my friend. Just kidding!!!
-FunHome......I gotta get me one of them Megaphones!!!
-Troutly and his lovely wife. Thanks a lot. You two are good friends.
-JBK......what can I say....keep up the break dance fighting.

And it was nice to meet many of you also. Tbonepmp, awsome Cigarette. Shane Sherman....well....you don't get lost in a crowd do you!!!!! Later, nice Fountain. Chart, always good to see you again. What was that web site again??? Buck183, nice hat buddy! And I'm sure there are several of you I have failed to mention. My mind is still recovering!!!!

Mike

buck183 05-28-2002 09:06 PM

Waterfoul,

It was an honor meeting you and the whole crew. I REALLY look forward to the opportunity to hang with everyone again. We kind of played it low key this weekend. Not usual for us. But still had a good time.

Good luck with the boat my friend.

Buck

MissAmy 05-28-2002 09:47 PM

Foul~

It was so good to see you again. I know you were bummed to not have your boat with you, but we sure enjoyed having you on aboard the LutzParty.

Oh, and btw.........we DO have video of you driving Griff's Pantera! Kevin shot you with our camera and it actually came out pretty good considering it was getting dark by then. We'll figure out a way to get it to you or how to download a video clip so you can see it.

See you at the Shootout!!

:)

Chart 05-28-2002 10:34 PM

Thanks for the kind words. My weekend went a little different than planned, and I did not get back to see ya'll after the picture Sat. Better luck next time I hope. We sure did enjoy the time with everyone Friday and Sat. morning.

www.spitfire.net

I just checked, and there are two dial up phone numbers for Grand Rapids, and about 100 for the rest of Mich. You should have no trouble getting on a local phone number where ever you travel. They are simply $10 Bucks a month for unlimited advertising-free dial-up service. Credit card by the month or they'll invoice you for 6 months. Great Company, and growing leaps and bounds.

LutzParty: If you have not yet found a dial-up service for your traveling, take a look at them. They just expanded their Missouri and Kansas local numbers, and actually cover some pretty small towns.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

Chart

FunHome 05-28-2002 11:25 PM

It was great to see you also!! Just remember to pay the extra $20.00 to get a water-proff megaphone!!:p :cool:

Cord 05-29-2002 12:07 AM

Mike is right! There were alot of people that were so kind and generous to us! There is no way that I could remember all the names, but I'll never forget the boat! ;) So, I too want to say thanks to all!

Cord 05-29-2002 12:18 AM

Mike, when Tom has the pics ready, could I please get a copy?

Audiofn 05-29-2002 12:27 AM

It was good to see you all again and the new guys and gals as well. Waterfoul the bill is in the mail ;) ;) MNfastboat I wish you made it, I know you made the huge effort to make it happen. I am just glad you caught it in time. Now fix those front breaks damn it :D:D

Jon

MissAmy 05-29-2002 12:40 AM

MNFastboat~ You were missed! :(

We will see you at the Shootout for sure! :)

MnFastBoat 05-29-2002 02:32 AM

Thanks

for the kind words of missing me

However, I do have to say I am most certian that I missed more then anyone else missing me :(

Guess it just goes without saying that I am glad everyone had a great and SAFE weekend.
Since I did not plan on taking the boat at first and then when the open slip came about, not sure waterfouls other group that backed out, I spent way to much time and money on the boat to get it done sooner then planned. I should have spent MORE time and effort to having hte truck gone through :(
The fornt brakes that Jon is referring to was the ONLY issue that I knew of with the truck. And all that was only a warped rotor for a little extra pulsing during a hard brake :)
Oh well, like stated before, at least the boat is able to continue with the summer :) Would not like to have seen the condition after having the axle snap and the bill to pull the boat out of a ditch :(

I do plan on making it to the Shootout. Will need to get accomadations still. Was hoing to get that starting this past weekend with people.
I will just leave 4 days BEFORE the shootout to have unexpected delays.

NOW WHERE ARE THE PICS AND VIDEOS AT?????????????

Thanks again.

MnFastBoat 05-29-2002 02:41 AM

BTW, I would also like to thank those that was able to offer up rides for the crew that was waiting for me :)

Our group started out with 3 boats originally.
One dropped, then mikes engine went north :( Have to say north because if I say south it would have been to LOTO :)
His buddies river racer had problems also I heard

Then I tried to step in for the rest.

SOMEONE please buy me a new truck :)
or at least a newer one:D

Still want to see Scott's Pantera. Maybe will have to make a trip to Omaha and run the great muddy Missouri sometime :(
Either that river has really gotten bad or I was just to young to care about murky waters :)
Maybe Havasu and the clearer waters of our St Croix river has shown me the lighter side of river water :)

Our Mississippi south of the cities is pretty dark also :mad:

Thanks again because I really did not like the idea of them having to fight out rides

mama tryed 05-29-2002 07:29 AM

Hello,,,,
We hope everyone had a safe journey Home!!!!!

Mama and I want to say thanks to all of you Guys, and we had a great time!!!! Its nice to put faces with all the names we see on here daily. We relived the whole Weekend on the way home Mon.

Fri. nights run to the Toad with Audio,Tom,Mr & Mrs Cord,Fowl.
Watching the Sureal sight of Lick IT, Spinning out

Getting"pulled over" Twice Fri night

Seeing the Beautiful Fountain of Chart'S

Hearing Audio [Steven Speelburg} say OH-YEA 10,000 times

Seeing Miss Amy spinning on the Dance Pole[oh-yea]

Seeing Buck's HAT

Gordo's Antlers

Fun Home leading the Happy Birthday cheer to Gordo

Oh Yea, the Boats and Babes were'nt bad either
:D :D :D :D

Seeing Troutly, Jog up Mt. Everest

Nice Sunsation Mickey

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya , Mean IT!!!!

Mitchell & Tracey

Audiofn 05-29-2002 09:32 AM

Mama Tryed. Man I absolutely LOVE the paint job on your boat. Now stop trying to reinvent the wheel and drop Superchargers on that baby and HANG ON!!!! :D:D:D Then you two can say:

OHHHHHHH YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Audiofn 05-29-2002 10:12 AM

Jesus only 5 times since you went 0-0 :D:D She must have been good that last one ;) ;) :p :p

jawbreakerkid 05-29-2002 11:46 AM

i hope everyone had a safe trip home. it was nice meeting all of the new faces and catching up with old friends.

i deny all responsibility for any of my actions over the course of the weekend.....it was ssherman's fault.

Cord 05-29-2002 02:28 PM

Yea, momma. If whipples are too expensive, then what about some 174's? You might even be able to retain your stock throttle body.

jawbreakerkid 05-29-2002 02:38 PM

"hey taryn, ya want a chicken wing?" here it comes......

ssherman 05-29-2002 02:57 PM

ROTFLMAO

Tbonepmp 05-29-2002 03:19 PM

AT BAYOU BILL'S...

Stop kicking me Chad.... dammit
He is not kicking you.... yeah he is...
no he isn't his legs aren't long enough...!!!!:eek:
:D :D :p :D :D

STILL LAUGHIN'

ssherman 05-29-2002 03:21 PM

chad you need a band aid for that one

ROTFLMFAO

jawbreakerkid 05-29-2002 03:30 PM

dude, you're gettin' a dell!

Tbonepmp 05-29-2002 03:40 PM

OH... HE KNOWS!!!!:D :p

jawbreakerkid 05-29-2002 04:26 PM

....just don't fall for ssherman's "Father Nelson" trick!!!! :D :eek: :p

LutzParty 05-29-2002 04:37 PM

sherman...........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D such a tricky guy.

fountain1fan 05-29-2002 11:15 PM

foul im glad you had a great weekend . the oso members shur stepped up to the plate for you ,it is great to see this kind of frend ship this board can make kinda like one big family .