Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
A BIG thanks to my LOTO brethren for a good time this past weekend!!! >

A BIG thanks to my LOTO brethren for a good time this past weekend!!!

Notices

A BIG thanks to my LOTO brethren for a good time this past weekend!!!

Old 05-28-2002, 08:46 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up A BIG thanks to my LOTO brethren for a good time this past weekend!!!

A big thank you to many people who helped me, Cord, Mrs.Cord, Audiofn, and Twright out this weekend when we ended up boatless. Hugh (MnFastboat) had the rear axle of his truck go away on him on his way down. He tried like heck to make it happen, but had no luck.

So, thanks to:

-Lutzparty and Miss Amy, you guys ROCK!!! (and swing around the pole!!)
-Griff and his wife Bobby for letting me DRIVE!! At speed, in rough water even!! Awsome Pantera Scott.
-Gordo, you rule!! Thanks for letting me run the tabs. I'm sure it was just because you couldn't reach them!! And H20Cowgirl, I promise, no face.
-Mama Tried (Mitch and Tracy). It was a pleasure meeting you and that is a VERY nice Sunsation. Thanks for the ride and your hospitality.
-Todd (Bad HTM??).....damn I don't remember your OSO handle. What a motor in that thing!!!! Thanks for the ride our for the picture.
-G-Force. Get a hair cut my friend. Just kidding!!!
-FunHome......I gotta get me one of them Megaphones!!!
-Troutly and his lovely wife. Thanks a lot. You two are good friends.
-JBK......what can I say....keep up the break dance fighting.

And it was nice to meet many of you also. Tbonepmp, awsome Cigarette. Shane Sherman....well....you don't get lost in a crowd do you!!!!! Later, nice Fountain. Chart, always good to see you again. What was that web site again??? Buck183, nice hat buddy! And I'm sure there are several of you I have failed to mention. My mind is still recovering!!!!

Mike
Old 05-28-2002, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Waterfoul,

It was an honor meeting you and the whole crew. I REALLY look forward to the opportunity to hang with everyone again. We kind of played it low key this weekend. Not usual for us. But still had a good time.

Good luck with the boat my friend.

Buck
Old 05-28-2002, 09:47 PM
Registered

Foul~

It was so good to see you again. I know you were bummed to not have your boat with you, but we sure enjoyed having you on aboard the LutzParty.

Oh, and btw.........we DO have video of you driving Griff's Pantera! Kevin shot you with our camera and it actually came out pretty good considering it was getting dark by then. We'll figure out a way to get it to you or how to download a video clip so you can see it.

See you at the Shootout!!

Old 05-28-2002, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the kind words. My weekend went a little different than planned, and I did not get back to see ya'll after the picture Sat. Better luck next time I hope. We sure did enjoy the time with everyone Friday and Sat. morning.

www.spitfire.net

I just checked, and there are two dial up phone numbers for Grand Rapids, and about 100 for the rest of Mich. You should have no trouble getting on a local phone number where ever you travel. They are simply $10 Bucks a month for unlimited advertising-free dial-up service. Credit card by the month or they'll invoice you for 6 months. Great Company, and growing leaps and bounds.

LutzParty: If you have not yet found a dial-up service for your traveling, take a look at them. They just expanded their Missouri and Kansas local numbers, and actually cover some pretty small towns.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

Chart
Old 05-28-2002, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It was great to see you also!! Just remember to pay the extra $20.00 to get a water-proff megaphone!!
Old 05-29-2002, 12:07 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Mike is right! There were alot of people that were so kind and generous to us! There is no way that I could remember all the names, but I'll never forget the boat! So, I too want to say thanks to all!
Old 05-29-2002, 12:18 AM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Mike, when Tom has the pics ready, could I please get a copy?
Old 05-29-2002, 12:27 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It was good to see you all again and the new guys and gals as well. Waterfoul the bill is in the mail MNfastboat I wish you made it, I know you made the huge effort to make it happen. I am just glad you caught it in time. Now fix those front breaks damn it

Jon
Old 05-29-2002, 12:40 AM
Registered

MNFastboat~ You were missed!

We will see you at the Shootout for sure!
Old 05-29-2002, 02:32 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Red face Thanks

for the kind words of missing me

However, I do have to say I am most certian that I missed more then anyone else missing me

Guess it just goes without saying that I am glad everyone had a great and SAFE weekend.
Since I did not plan on taking the boat at first and then when the open slip came about, not sure waterfouls other group that backed out, I spent way to much time and money on the boat to get it done sooner then planned. I should have spent MORE time and effort to having hte truck gone through
The fornt brakes that Jon is referring to was the ONLY issue that I knew of with the truck. And all that was only a warped rotor for a little extra pulsing during a hard brake
Oh well, like stated before, at least the boat is able to continue with the summer Would not like to have seen the condition after having the axle snap and the bill to pull the boat out of a ditch

I do plan on making it to the Shootout. Will need to get accomadations still. Was hoing to get that starting this past weekend with people.
I will just leave 4 days BEFORE the shootout to have unexpected delays.

NOW WHERE ARE THE PICS AND VIDEOS AT?????????????

Thanks again.

Quick Reply: A BIG thanks to my LOTO brethren for a good time this past weekend!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.