Time to go.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 05-11-2011, 08:08 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

This is the guy that hates the drama but has how many threads going that he hates this site? There is a reason you keep coming to this site so focus on that and let all the other crap fall to the back. Learn to use the ignore button!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport 280
Came online today with a question about boat, but got sidetracked reading a few threads. Read a couple in the beware section where someone seemed to have a real problem. But several members that seem to always have nothing but smart *** remarks got me to thinking.

This site is about 50% 7th grade mentality demonstrated by about the same 9 or 10 people. I am just to old for this kind of ****.

Over the past 5 years, I have got a wealth of good information from the real off shore members, thanks. I have gotten good information about cams, carbs, engine rebuilds etc. I have never seen any of the members that have provided feedback sling s*** like the keyboard cowboys.

So for me it is time to go.
i am not even a paying member and 100% agree. it gets annoying. people either think they are being funny or are very disruptive. staying on topic has also proved to be nearly impossible. my suggestion is to not let it bother you. hope to see you around here again.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 11 Posts

Learn how to use the "ignore" feature.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow! You're pi$$ed that someone on the INTERNET is being annoying? Really? On a venue that you can find anything from monkeys phu&*ing frogs to ads selling pills to make your pecker bigger, you get "offended" by someone you have never met? I'd be willing to bet your facebook page is overwhelmed by "friends". I'm a lurker here and don't post much on this "side-note" chit, but by starting a thread stating "You people annoy me, so I'm leaving" you made me break my silence. Really?
Old 05-11-2011, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No doubt. if you get a crummy cup of coffee and bad conversation at a diner, you don't need to announce to the rest of the customers that you are not coming back. Just put your hat on and get the fu** out!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:42 AM
GB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
No doubt. if you get a crummy cup of coffee and bad conversation at a diner, you don't need to announce to the rest of the customers that you are not coming back. Just put your hat on and get the fu** out!
Ha!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 770 Likes on 352 Posts

Dude - taking your ball and going home because a couple people are annoying is the ultimate in "7th grade mentality".

There are some annoying people on this site, and winter REALLY brings out everyones ability to take threads off topic, but there are a lot of opportunities to make good friends on this site who share the same interest.

I am a member of a number of forums - this is the one I spend most of my time because it is always entertaining.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport 280
This site is about 50% 7th grade mentality demonstrated by about the same 9 or 10 people
So...breaking out the "I'm-taking-my-toys-and-going-home-temper-tantrum" method is somehow supposed to be more becoming of maturity??? Because if so, it's not evident.

This thread reminds me of this:
[youtube]nZh_dfuqQUo[/youtube]
Old 05-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Hey! Since U finished school U have had your thumb up your AZZ!!!! Don't try & BS a BS'r!!!!
Hey now... I said I would bring my box of bandaids to boyne thunder if you guys wanted a medic on the run,,,, still havent heard back......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.