Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again

Old 05-18-2011, 06:42 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by boatman22
Ask and you shall receive....
Can you scan the page that has this image on it ?

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

He got caught cheating and the Org. will deal with it. Come on, he isn't the first or will he be the last. In just about every form of motorsport racing, it has happened and he will have to pay the penalty which is imposed on him by Organization. Let's not crucify a racer who was caught cheating (A Cheater). Penalize him and his Team and I hope that, we will see him racing again this year. I'm not in favour of cheating but lets move on and let the people who are in charge of this take the appropriate action that they deem necessary for this infraction.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Im looking forward to racing in Madison with P1. I will be there. Any challangers? Lets move on folks.
MD
Old 05-18-2011, 07:43 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Im looking forward to racing in Madison with P1. I will be there. Any challangers? Lets move on folks.
MD
Best of luck RANDY !!!

I agree, MOVE ON.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1
just come to extreme class!

way faster and cheating element eliminated

plus i can out throttle jeff any day
jeff who? Gerardi maybe. Hope you are doing well Andy.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
He got caught cheating and the Org. will deal with it. Come on, he isn't the first or will he be the last. In just about every form of motorsport racing, it has happened and he will have to pay the penalty which is imposed on him by Organization. Let's not crucify a racer who was caught cheating (A Cheater). Penalize him and his Team and I hope that, we will see him racing again this year. I'm not in favour of cheating but lets move on and let the people who are in charge of this take the appropriate action that they deem necessary for this infraction.
You dont get it. How many times do you penalize a repeat offender before you suspend or expell him? This goes way beyond cheating. Its about pure arrogance. This team thinks they're above the rest because they have deep pockets.
Win at all costs!

Randy (Typhoon) ...I applaud your good sportsmanship and wanting to be proffessional about this. But you were the victim my friend. Why should this guy get a pass?
Old 05-19-2011, 07:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
You dont get it. How many times do you penalize a repeat offender before you suspend or expell him? This goes way beyond cheating. Its about pure arrogance. This team thinks they're above the rest because they have deep pockets.
Win at all costs!

Randy (Typhoon) ...I applaud your good sportsmanship and wanting to be proffessional about this. But you were the victim my friend. Why should this guy get a pass?

Bruce, your right I don't get it, I don't know Doc's history and who has gotten screwed, as a fan I always enjoyed watching him race. From what you say, pull the plug on Doc and his Team and lets get on with racing, with one or two boats less. The only ones that should be chiming in on this issue is the Org. and they should deal with it in an expeditious way and the one or ones who were affected by the cheating should have the wrong done to them righted. As a race fan, the last thing I want to hear or read about is someone who got caught cheating. Deal with it in private as it is really not good for the sport and I don't want to hear all the negative Crap about Reggie Fountain, who has accomplished more in boat racing and building then anyone else. I don't know Reggie Fountain or any of his family but to me he is an icon of the sport who deserves our respect. I do know that he has done more for the sport in the last decade then just about anyone with teh exception of John Haggin and has more talent and skills then any of the Reggie bashers will ever have.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
Can you scan the page that has this image on it ?

It is not in the race program
Old 05-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

For the record, Tractor style pipes are leagal.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default cheating

Randy give me a ring when you get a second i have somthing for
you it will help with the cheating and you will like it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.