Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again >

Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again

Notices

Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again

Old 11-11-2016, 05:25 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

How many inspections are there ? Sounds like to me not many, What promps an inspection ? The Winner every race ? Or after a few wins ? Or not really any until enough complain ?

I'm (was) used to strict teardowns (car racing) and having to learn what the techs look for and what their knowledge is. to name a few.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Norman Bates
We've heard before how "awsome" Forhand is, usually followed by a penalty or a DQ after getting caught cheating. Obviously he DOES need to cheat to win, and he will keep on cheating till he gets caught... again.
Did he not win today?
Old 11-11-2016, 05:41 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
I would like to hear the actual Tech inspectors report vs generics.

I would like to hear the actual Tech inspectors report vs generics.
Old 11-11-2016, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Solid lifters adds 50 hp to a otherwise stock 525
Old 11-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Norman Bates
We've heard before how "awsome" Forhand is, usually followed by a penalty or a DQ after getting caught cheating. Obviously he DOES need to cheat to win, and he will keep on cheating till he gets caught... again.
Norman

Every in racing sport if there are rules the top teams are pushing the limits. I dont care if it's Boats, Nascar, Inycar, Jet ski's, off road trucks, snowmobiles, AMA motocross or super bikes, you name the race and someone is pushing the limits of the rules!

If you can tell me about a sport of racing that someone isnt pushing the limits of the rules I'd like to know!
Darn near every team in Nascar has had a DQ or penalty at some time for pushing the limits of the rules. So are all those drivers crappy then and now they need to cheat?
I'm willing to bet every driver that has ever won a championship in the type of racing they do has pushed the limits of the rules and by your explanation they all suck and cant win without cheating. LOL

I dont condone cheating but you obviously have a issue with Brian and Doc going back a long way.

Guess what, they built a great boat, they are a great race team, Brian knows how to set up a boat, drive and win races. He learned from one of the best back at fountain. He must have pushed over the limit this time but after they found this "such terrible stuff that he cant win without" he went out and won again. LOL I guess he can win without cheating. Shot your theory out the window

Your sounding like those liberals that are mad they lost a election fair and square and now going to riot and trash everything because didnt get there way.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by arb38
brian now owns the boat and he does not need to cheat to win. Any good and successful racer in any type of
racing will push the rules to the limit. Those that don't more than likely will not win . Probably not a better v hull driver out there or one that knows how to make one faster than anyone else.
gary deciuses

( I cant spell his name properly )
Old 11-11-2016, 11:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hustlerguy
Norman

Every in racing sport if there are rules the top teams are pushing the limits. I dont care if it's Boats, Nascar, Inycar, Jet ski's, off road trucks, snowmobiles, AMA motocross or super bikes, you name the race and someone is pushing the limits of the rules!

If you can tell me about a sport of racing that someone isnt pushing the limits of the rules I'd like to know!
Darn near every team in Nascar has had a DQ or penalty at some time for pushing the limits of the rules. So are all those drivers crappy then and now they need to cheat?
I'm willing to bet every driver that has ever won a championship in the type of racing they do has pushed the limits of the rules and by your explanation they all suck and cant win without cheating. LOL

I dont condone cheating but you obviously have a issue with Brian and Doc going back a long way.

Guess what, they built a great boat, they are a great race team, Brian knows how to set up a boat, drive and win races. He learned from one of the best back at fountain. He must have pushed over the limit this time but after they found this "such terrible stuff that he cant win without" he went out and won again. LOL I guess he can win without cheating. Shot your theory out the window

Your sounding like those liberals that are mad they lost a election fair and square and now going to riot and trash everything because didnt get there way.
You're an absolute moron. They probably had the fastest boat, but yet they were caught cheating. Was it to make up for others cheating? Lack of skill?

Who knows, but wether or not this habitual cheater has the ability to beat the other guys in the class alone on talent has yet to be seen. From what I've heard a lot of people in the pits want to punch him in the face.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:10 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice...
Name calling someone you don't know. What a tough guy you are!
I don't need to say much else. Others can see how awesomely smart you are.

I don't have a dog in the fight other than they went back out and won again after finding the so called magic why they win every race.
Glad you heard others want to punch someone...
Because they can't beat them I'd assume. Not sure what that proves or solves.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
You're an absolute moron. They probably had the fastest boat, but yet they were caught cheating. Was it to make up for others cheating? Lack of skill?

Who knows, but wether or not this habitual cheater has the abilityto beat the other guys in the class alone on talent has yet to be seen. From what I've heard a lot of people in the pits want to punch him in the face.

He won yesterday after this crazy inspection and I am sure he was legal and they checked again.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
They probably had the fastest boat, but yet they were caught cheating. Was it to make up for others cheating? Lack of skill?

Who knows, but wether or not this habitual cheater has the ability to beat the other guys in the class alone on talent has yet to be seen.
Because cheaters cheat. They cheat in golf,they cheat in their work, they cheat on their wives,they cheat their partners,they cheat on their taxes...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.