Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again >

Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again

Notices

Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again

Old 11-19-2016, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Guys lets not forget there was great racing in all the classes, its not all about a few boat. All the teams spent lots on prep time and money to put on one of the most competitive words in a while.
Maybe the officials of SBi should take note that a (for the most part) great event was tarnished and over-shadowed by the in-excusable actions of "one team", and the lack of control , inspections, and enforcement of rules by SBI, going specifically back to the same "one team". Eventually you would think the officials would figure out the simple and easy fix is to force the "one team" to play by the same rules as all, or get rid of the "one team" causing all the havoc throught a complete racing series.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Norman Bates
Maybe the officials of SBi should take note that a (for the most part) great event was tarnished and over-shadowed by the in-excusable actions of "one team", and the lack of control , inspections, and enforcement of rules by SBI, going specifically back to the same "one team". Eventually you would think the officials would figure out the simple and easy fix is to force the "one team" to play by the same rules as all, or get rid of the "one team" causing all the havoc throught a complete racing series.
Whooaaaa dude.. do not try to interject reasoning. reasoning doesn't work with todays public. This doesnt detract from the races, it adds drama, and drama sells!! Have you runed on the tv?? survivor, big brother, the bachelor, spring, judge joe, judy and 6 others, Dr Phil, presidential campaigns, Drama sells!!!! Carbonell is a marketing genious!! this was all planned and choreographed months ago!!!
Old 11-19-2016, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It wasn't only 1 team, everyone wants to make it about 1 team. No one really knows what happened and to who it's just more dramatic with the gossip that's really all anybody cares about not really what happen.
My hat is off to all the inspectors in Key West those guys are one of the hardest working bunch of guy they worked 9 days straight inspecting boat. Listen to everybody's bull****tin whining and made it all work and kept the racing Fair but some of the comments on here it seems like they have a pretty thankless job.

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 11-19-2016 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Another post by Norman who continues to not see the reality nor tell the truth.
Norman be honest, you obviously hate that team and especially Brian, all you talk about is how bad he is. You'd think he causes all of your problems I'm life by following your post on here.
Most people know there were multiple teams penalized in key West for being out of rules spec in one way or another.
They also know there were multiple collisions during the racing week and especially Sunday. So the idea he somehow causes all the accidents or out of rules issues and all the racing problems in the world revolve around 1 team is just in your biased and obviously angry mind.
I promise Brian is not the problem of the whole boat racing world, I'm sure he's not perfect but neither are you or I, there is only one man who is, and his name was Jesus.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:38 AM
Registered

SBI has one of the best inspection teams out there ,and by far the best medical team from divers and doctors ever put together.

I find it funny but just a few people that weren't there and have no affiliation to the sport are so quick to make judgement of what should have been done how it could be done but really don't even have a clue it is just good reading so they figure why not throw it out there it's just like the media does in political races doesn't matter if it's true or not how can we stir the pot. Looks like they would talking about the positives and how they pulled off the world championship how and all the great racing this year those teams that worked hard all year to get there and put on one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. But we find it more to talk about one team that was teched issues found with their boat corrected and they continued racing. It was handled professionally properly and every racer in the class was satisfied with the outcome those are the people that matter and all the crazy opinions we get on here about how things should have been done. When those people open their own organization they can do things their own way when they invest their own Millions
Old 11-22-2016, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

I wonder if this will make speed on the water? 4th time is a charm. CNN reporting at its's best
Old 11-23-2016, 06:36 AM
Registered

Lol....
Old 11-23-2016, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Aqua Banshee
I wonder if this will make speed on the water? 4th time is a charm. CNN reporting at its's best
What is youre meaning ?

are you comparing SOW to CNN ?

Wow ! SOW comes here and gives us as accurate a story as they are privy too.

Just say thank you.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Aqua Banshee
You are one bitter person with a hell of an axe to grind. Maybe a new hobby is in order
Old 11-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
...every racer in the class was satisfied with the outcome those are the people that matter
I don't think this statement is completely accurate. If you polled the rest of the teams they would have voted the cheating team out of the Friday and Sunday races. SBI maintained: the cheating team wouldn't/couldn't win the championship under any circumstance; that SBI still held cards they could/would play if necessary; and that the response given to SBI by the cheating team when they were informed of their violation(s) didn't go unnoticed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.