Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
AdTraction Feedback - Outdoor Floor Graphic of your Boat for your Shop or Driveway >

AdTraction Feedback - Outdoor Floor Graphic of your Boat for your Shop or Driveway

Notices

AdTraction Feedback - Outdoor Floor Graphic of your Boat for your Shop or Driveway

Old 05-16-2011, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AdTraction Feedback - Outdoor Floor Graphic of your Boat for your Shop or Driveway

Hey Guys

LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK

I wanted to get some feedback from OSO members around a product we will be lauching to the offshore boating market which is an outdoor textured surface graphic that can be customized to have your own boat pic on it. The product is called "AdTraction Customized" and really the best way to describe it to provide you with a good mental image is as an enormous bumper sticker that can be applied to almost any outdoor/indoor hard surface suchs as concrete, asphalt, textured brick, etc.

The top exposed side of the product is a textured surface (not glossey) which is slip resistant and the bottom is a peal away adhesive (very stickey) and the sizes we will be doing are 2'x3', 4'x6, and 4'x10' so this isn't just some little sticker we're selling this a full blown floor shot of your boat that can be placed anywhere you want. The product is extremely durable (driven on, biked or ran on)..and to really put it to the test about a month ago I placed a sample in the driveway of our steel company where upwards of 50 semi-tractor trailers pass over it daily with heavy loads of cold rolled steel and the product (while dirty) held up incredibly and with a little windex and a tire brush cleaned up just fine. As I mentioned it's a peal off the back and stick application and with a little prep of the surface area to clear the dirt/oil you simply apply and follow with a small heat gun (which really make it adhere to the surface) and roller to get out any bubbles and smooth out any air pockets. It's not rocket science to install which makes better for the customer.

Below is a sample to take a look at and what I've done is presented the original picture of my buddy Rich's 42 Outerlimits anchored on Lake Michigan. Then for example I have created a 4'x10' sample and placed it in areas we believe you the customers might want to place it...some people have suggested placing them on aluminum docks, beds of trucks, used as door matts, or on a brick wall, etc. I know a lot of you are saying it would be attractive if the price is right..we're going to make the pricing as reasonable as we can along with one of our main goal to provide the best product we can.

Looking forward to your responses and if you have any questions or comments let me know and keep them in this thread so others can see.....however if you'd like to contact me directly email me at [email protected] and in the near future we will be making a formal lauch of the product here on OSO (under a paying advertiser classification)with pricing, detailed product information, picture file format and installation instructions and a link to an online order form and payment method so stay tuned.

When you click on the picture to view click it again to enlarge the photo to get a better view of how the picture resolution comes out and see how the textured surface makes it look.

Thanks again

Brian
AKA - Kool Aid Man
Cigarette Top Gun
Attached Thumbnails AdTraction Feedback - Outdoor Floor Graphic of your Boat for your Shop or Driveway-adtraction-customized-42-outerlimits-original-photo.jpg   AdTraction Feedback - Outdoor Floor Graphic of your Boat for your Shop or Driveway-adtraction-customized-42-outerlimits-shop-area.jpg   AdTraction Feedback - Outdoor Floor Graphic of your Boat for your Shop or Driveway-adtraction-customized-42-outerlimits-front-toy-barn.jpg  

AdTraction Feedback - Outdoor Floor Graphic of your Boat for your Shop or Driveway-adtraction-customized-42-outerlimits-house-driveway.jpg   AdTraction Feedback - Outdoor Floor Graphic of your Boat for your Shop or Driveway-adtraction-customized-42-outerlimits-garage-floor.jpg  

Last edited by Kool-Aid Man; 05-16-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:57 PM
Registered

I have seen adtraction. Super neat product, I planning on getting one for my shop, just not sure if I'm gonna put on the wall or the floor.
Old 05-16-2011, 11:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Looks like a neat product, depending on pricing I would be interested.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:20 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I saw the sample this weekend...the colors and clarity are just AWESOME...it's like a gigantic poster of your boat. Andy...that would be PERFECT for your garage. I might consider one for my shop right behind the boat...
Old 05-17-2011, 06:22 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

P.S. No reason you couldn't use it for other toys as well, right Brian? Like the 4 x 10 size is pretty much perfect to park a motorcycle on...

I might consider one for my garage as well to put by the Vette...
Old 05-17-2011, 09:44 AM
Registered

yeah Mike it could work for any toy you have or if you'd like to take a picture of you boats emblem...basically whatever can be sent in a file format.

Last edited by Kool-Aid Man; 05-17-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered

neat concept, look forward to pricing.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Registered

Here's a close up of the product so you can see the textured surface top and how it looks
Attached Thumbnails AdTraction Feedback - Outdoor Floor Graphic of your Boat for your Shop or Driveway-adtraction-product-surface-close-up.jpg  
Old 05-17-2011, 06:32 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I also saw the test produt over the week-end, very cool idea and the photo possibilities are endless......BZ
Old 05-18-2011, 06:56 AM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That is pretty neat Brian. You could use is as a welcome mat on the dock also.

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.