Underwater LED's

Old 06-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bullhead
Looking forward to the pics
X2

Originally Posted by 45Tripps
Has anyone tried the ones that replace your drain plug ? Im sure they will not be as near as bright as the others. Just looking at options. Not fond of drilling holes in the boat, especially under the water line. I realize these lights are manufactured for this and if the holes are sealed, no issues. I just dont like drilling holes in the boat. I have 2 drain plugs, so was curious about this type as an option.
I looked into these also because I feel the same way. They are the same brightness as the A3. They aren't really that brite.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I am more than happy with my A6 Red Amphibians. The pictures don't do them justice. They were glowing red (not with yellow look center) but were so bright this was the best we could get. In the second picture, I am the third boat and you can see it is lighting up the dock.
Attached Thumbnails Underwater LED's-011.jpg   Underwater LED's-010.jpg  
Old 06-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good, hopefully my boat will be delivered this weekend and I can get some pics of my red A12's
Old 06-28-2011, 09:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Speed Racer has a pair of the A12s and they looked great too. With the bustle on the back of Speedy, they were about the same brightness as mine.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 67 Likes on 31 Posts

they look great....thanks for the pic
Old 06-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wet-N-Wild
X2

I looked into these also because I feel the same way. They are the same brightness as the A3. They aren't really that brite.
Why are you worried about drilling holes in your boat? That's rediculous. How big are the holes that your drives run through?
Old 06-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Registered

Wheres a good place to buy some shadowcasters?
Old 06-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Registered

Does anyone have any experience with the Shadow Caster purple LED's? I think they're listed as Ultra Blue. I'm wondering if they are more blue or purple in the water?

Last edited by twinzilla; 06-28-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Registered

I ordered two Ultra Blue shadow casters today. Call them direct from the number on their website. Ask for Neil. He explained to me that the ultra blue is florescent, lighting up the water more than the rest. The picture he sent me was definitely a darker blue, not purple. I spoke with him yesterday and he was nice enough to email me pictures of each color while running, sitting idle, at different angles. Tell him Jason Bernstein sent you. I'll be installing my two ultra blue SCM-10's on Thursday. I'll try to post some pictures Friday.
Old 06-28-2011, 11:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
I ordered two Ultra Blue shadow casters today. Call them direct from the number on their website. Ask for Neil. He explained to me that the ultra blue is florescent, lighting up the water more than the rest. The picture he sent me was definitely a darker blue, not purple. I spoke with him yesterday and he was nice enough to email me pictures of each color while running, sitting idle, at different angles. Tell him Jason Bernstein sent you. I'll be installing my two ultra blue SCM-10's on Thursday. I'll try to post some pictures Friday.
Awesome man, I appreciate the info & look forward to some pics. I have purple neon in the engine compartment & want to continue the theme with underwater lighting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.