Notices

DCB M-35s New Video...

Old 05-21-2011, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
OUTSTANDING VIDEO Andrew..!! thanku... I must tell anyone on OSO that hasn't seen this Orange M35s in person, its truely a work of art.... the attention to detail int/ext is remarkable.......The boat is flawless....I was wondering what speeds Johnny T was driving at DS... saw 160+mph on this vid... unreal!

Great Vid, and what a great boat... I wish I could afford it..!!!

Why wasn't this M35s able to keep up with the Green G-Force M31 at DS to the 1st card stop?....

Orange boat got held up at the start.

Sweet video
Old 05-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OUTSTANDING VIDEO Andrew..!! thanku... I must tell anyone on OSO that hasn't seen this Orange M35s in person, its truely a work of art.... the attention to detail int/ext is remarkable.......The boat is flawless....I was wondering what speeds Johnny T was driving at DS... saw 160+mph on this vid... unreal!

Why wasn't this M35s able to keep up with the Green G-Force M31 at DS to the 1st card stop?....

I think they said traffic at the beginning of the run...
Old 05-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

I also saw 170 on the vid!!
Amazing if you compare it to the M31 which is quite a bit smaller than the M35... It's only a few MPH slower.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 2,950 Likes on 978 Posts

The Stevenson family owns that boat (as well as the Outerlimits "Mamba"). The family is as cool as the boat is nice. Great people.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 2,950 Likes on 978 Posts

Originally Posted by dicudmore
I think they said traffic at the beginning of the run...
Infact correct...Johnny tomlinson was driving and got pinched by some non poker run participants...instead of pushing it he chose to back off to be safe.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
Infact correct...Johnny tomlinson was driving and got pinched by some non poker run participants...instead of pushing it he chose to back off to be safe.
A smart and true professional
Old 05-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Thats what I like to hear..A true Professional..more brains then braun..save the BS for the bar. Now get the rest of the racing circuit on board and then maybe someday we'll have a sport..somewhat like Nascar...
Old 05-27-2011, 08:34 PM
Registered

And here it is! This video just posted on Merc's YouTube channel. Feels like you're in the back seat with these guys:

http://youtu.be/WGVTniwNPb4