Truly proud to be a Velocity Owner >

Truly proud to be a Velocity Owner

Notices

Truly proud to be a Velocity Owner

Old 05-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Truly proud to be a Velocity Owner

I absolutely love my VR1..does everything I want it to, and looks damn good doing it...Velocity goes above and beyond in the customer service department...bought this 02 boat used..called the factory to order a shirt and hat...new license plate holder and floaty for the key chain arrived for free...then while I was on the phone, Kenny jumped on to make sure my info was correct for any future get togethers as I live somewhat close to the factory. I was informed by him that Velocity pays 100.00 towards any poker run you enter... total surprise...needless to say very happy with my purchase and after the sale care from the factory when I bought a second hand boat..could not be dealing with nicer people who care about the people representing their product. Any and all questions I have had through the sale or after have been graciously and quiclky been responded to. Needless to say when it is time to go bigger..I know where to look first!
Old 05-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Registered

Post some pics of the bad boy
Old 05-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Yup, one of the few places you can call and talk to the head guy. Steve is a great guy
Old 05-17-2011, 06:18 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Congrats on your new Velocity. I had a 280 ThroughBred, back in day, and Steve and crew were always there to help with anything.
Dean
Old 05-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Steve, Kim and Kenny are truly great people that we've been fortunate enough to work closely with and can call great friends.

Everytime I go up to the factory to work on the weekend Kenny is already there working on a customer boat, taking customer calls at any hour, gassing up a new sale or prepping a boat for delivery. It still suprises me when I get to the shop at 8am on Sunday and Kenny is already there. That's dedication! One of the coolest things I've experienced is being at the factory while Steve is working on a new boat and throwing around ideas on how he's going to set things up and the thought behind every feature. He's working on a completely new Bay Boat right now that should turn some heads by the end of the month. I know one thing, there won't be many other bay boats around that will outrun it!

One of the things I'm most excited about with finishing the boat is being a part of the Velocity family and meeting other Velocity owners at poker runs and fun runs. Seeing as I live in Naples too, we should certainly trade numbers and make it a habit of ripping up this coast together

-Jordan
Old 05-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Sounds the way I always thought it should be. It's a shame Nova isn't like that.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 105 Likes on 62 Posts

Great to hear there are still some stand-up company still out there! Good luck with the new ride.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

Glad to hear that your happy with your boat and the customer service at Velocity. I had a 280 a few yrs back as my first performance boat and really enjoyed it.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:06 AM
Registered

Jordan...pm me your number, been following your thread with great interest.
Old 05-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Registered

I've been to alot of boat factories in florida and velocity is by far the most friendly and the most helpfull. VELOCITY NUMBER 1!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.