Bonnier Acquires Powerboat—Powerboat Shelved

Old 05-29-2011, 11:34 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by King Creole
Good Morning Shark

That was a fun run from Atlantic City. Although the water got rough.
Was that 08 or 09? Time flies.

Hope you can join us for drinks or grub while in Miami.

Chris
2008 and was also the first year I met up with you and your crew at the NPBA Hudson River Poker Run.

I will be everywhere in Miami as I will be driving down to allow myself more flexibility to do SHOP TOUR Photo Shoots and not be limited to what equipment I can carry on an airplane.

It will be a Road Trip for 10 Days stopping anywhere I can along the East Coast !

I am sure I can find some time to meet up with you at some point !

AC 2008 Mark Jameson's Cig "TOO HOT" :

2008 NPBA Hudson Run

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just found out about this. This is Bonnier in a nutshell. Bonnier is a Swedish company and since beeing from Sweden I've seen a couple of these things happen before. Bonnier has no passion at all. It's all about the money for them. Hate them f***ers!
Old 06-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If that girl in the black bathing suit is going to drown those puppies, I will take the two with pink noses............
Old 06-09-2011, 08:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 591 Likes on 271 Posts

Brownie, YOUR stories are what I like reading about!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a business man myself, so I understand the nature of the beast, but a company that was still collecting subscription fee's for a company that was hours away from going under, major pieces of garbage. Anyone that was a part of that company, in that particular department of the business, should go to prison. It's a white collar crime, just like a ponzi scheme. They knowingly took money from people with absolutely no intention of providing the product. But what the hell do I know, I'm still waiting for my next issue of Pokerruns America. Last I heard, their was a death in the family and they were re-grouping at PRA. Still waiting. I'm sorry for their loss of someone, but I'm not so sure it ever happened. If it did happen, I'm not so sure it should stop all operations. Just my opinion, hopefully I didn't offend anyone with a conscience, to all the people without a conscience that screw all of us working people over, karma is a beautiful thing. Godspeed
Old 06-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by frankenstein
I'm a business man myself, so I understand the nature of the beast, but a company that was still collecting subscription fee's for a company that was hours away from going under, major pieces of garbage. Anyone that was a part of that company, in that particular department of the business, should go to prison. It's a white collar crime, just like a ponzi scheme. They knowingly took money from people with absolutely no intention of providing the product. But what the hell do I know, I'm still waiting for my next issue of Pokerruns America. Last I heard, their was a death in the family and they were re-grouping at PRA. Still waiting. I'm sorry for their loss of someone, but I'm not so sure it ever happened. If it did happen, I'm not so sure it should stop all operations. Just my opinion, hopefully I didn't offend anyone with a conscience, to all the people without a conscience that screw all of us working people over, karma is a beautiful thing. Godspeed
I had a feeling it was time to bail. Maybe the magazine will be brought back properly, as in MONTHLY.