Notices

Cigarette Logo Embroidery

Old 05-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cigarette Logo Embroidery

Does anyone know where I can get cabin pillows with the Cigarette logo embroidered on them? Trying to avoid factory pricing.

Thanks
Old 05-25-2011, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well seeing as the cigarette logo is probably copyright protected.... You would probably have to find someone who is authorized by Cigarette or have Cig do the embroidery. If you are looking for an exact match.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I would think as long as you didnt try to make money off it you could find someone to do it,I have 2 diff friends that just got into the embroidery biz,The prob is getting the camera ready art work/ya might beable to scan it.

Awhile back Mcleod made me some for my Hustler around 40.00 each.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:05 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

If you search this website (particularly the CIGARETTE section) you will find logos in a variety of formats (jpg, bmp, etc...)

Also - certain members on here have the logos you are looking for. If you want to post your email you might get some logo's that can help you out!!
Old 05-26-2011, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want a vector graphic of the cigarette script or the cigarettte logo go to Brands of the World website. You can download it free there.

Any shop could do it with that file. I know shops that have no problem with the script but won't do the Oval. Yet any painter will paint it a hundred times on your boat. Not sure where the fine line is but seems to be one.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/logo/cigarette
Old 05-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for your help with the logo. Locating an embroiderer that has made cabin pillows or boat interiors before is proving to be a challenge. Hopefully someone on here will be able to recommend someone.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

What part of the world are you in?I have a good guy in toledo ohio.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you dont need an embroidery shop to do the pillows. you just need the logo embroidered on the material. take the already embroidered material to an upolstry shop. thats what i did with my front seat headrests and glove box pad. since i own a velocity their logos are very simple. the embroidery shop was able to find a font that was a very close match to the "velocity powerboats" font. i brought them 3 pieces of vinyl (of course, large enuff to complete each piece), they embroidered the logos and then i gave tht material to my upholster . if you are just doing cabin pillows, once you get material of choice embroidered, i am sure you could find a sweet old lady to sew the pillows.......

Last edited by low_psi; 05-26-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:55 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

yeah, but 1st you gotta get the material embroidered before you can make the pillows.

Shouldn't be hard to find a shop in most any town that can do the embroidery.
My mom has the machine and I had her do some towels for a buddy few yrs ago for his Cig. She scanned a high res. pic and used that as she didn't have the program to work with vector files. Once you find a shop to do your work, give them a bunch of peices of material to do. Nothng to it once the program is loaded and machine setup. Cheaper to run several in 1 order vs a few now then a few later on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.