Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2002 NJ Offshore Racing Season Kickoff (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/25456-2002-nj-offshore-racing-season-kickoff.html)

BODYSHOT1 05-30-2002 10:35 AM

2002 NJ Offshore Racing Season Kickoff

Hello Race Fans,

We are only days away from our first offshore race of the 2002 season. The first race will be staged at Windward Beach, Princeton Ave, in Brick NJ as part of SummerFest 2002. The boats will be on display, Saturday June 1st with plenty of vendors and live bands, so bring the whole family out to enjoy the day in the park.

Sunday, June 2nd the boats will race in front of the Boardwalk in Point Pleasant Beach. All racing will be held on Sunday, June 2nd..start time is 1pm.

We at NJ Offshore Racing Association and OPA hope to see all of you Racing Fans this weekend to enjoy some Offshore Racing...Jersey-Style!!

BODYSHOT1 05-30-2002 12:26 PM

TTT

IN10SE 05-30-2002 01:15 PM

How many boats are registered to race?

SunseekerNY 05-30-2002 06:22 PM

Send my best to everyone in the Point - especially, Kurt, Linda, Toni, Sam, Ron, Terrie, Donna, Lynda, Marilou, Pat Storino and anyone else I forgot. I have to work! :mad:

Best regards and safe racing,

Jennifer

Smittymarine 05-30-2002 10:21 PM

Total number of boats unknown right now, but it looks like a good turnout, we race p3 looks like we already have 6 boats just in p3. Team Wazzup is looking for anyone to come out and try to kick our a@@. all I see is talk on the computer get your hardware not your software and lets rock!!!!!

DPT MOTORSPORTS 05-31-2002 12:33 AM

Good Luck to all racing this weekend. Will try to catch the winners circle and awards party Sunday evening. Got to work. Tuff to hit the divisional races when you got the time off to travel to the National ones. Who ever came up with this work thing anyway???
LOL!!!!!! Race hard and safe!!!!!
Dennis P Tracey
:D :D :D :D :D :D

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-31-2002 12:43 AM

Dennis, You sound like you are stressed out:eek: Perhaps you need time off to relax. Have you heard of The Family Medical Leave Act ? :D :D :D Paid time off to take care of yourself. As long as the company you work for has over 50 employees it falls under this Act. Hope you feel better. Go watch a race... or better yet, join in on a POKER RUN ;) :)

DPT MOTORSPORTS 05-31-2002 06:48 AM

Sorry Sharkey!!!!
Unfortunately that rule or law will not apply to this guy. Either way all NJPPC members participating in the AC run have a very fun and safe time and also to all the racers again.

Sharkey have a great time on the maiden poker run of that new toy you picked up. Thanx for the little joke that cracked a smile on my face this morning as well.

Dennis P Tracey
:D :D :D :D :D

BODYSHOT1 05-31-2002 09:00 AM

Dennis,

fyi..the awards ceremony will be back in Brick, near the dry pits..Crabbys restraunt...

See you there!

:cool:

SHARKEY-IMAGES 05-31-2002 09:26 AM

Thanks Marty! Hopefully by that time I'll be back and had already picked up the rest of the family for their first voyage....:eek: :eek: :eek: I think I will have to learn a new style of driving when the family is aboard... ;) As Betty Cook once said, "The throttle works both ways..." :D :D :D