Picture Of Thief Caught On Camara on a boat In Pompano

Notices

Picture Of Thief Caught On Camara on a boat In Pompano

Old 06-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Picture Of Thief Caught On Camara on a boat In Pompano

If anyone knows this person, contact the authorities..

In criminal law, theft is the illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent. The word is also used as an informal shorthand term for some crimes against property, such as burglary, embezzlement, larceny, looting, robbery, shoplifting, fraud and sometimes criminal conversion. In some jurisdictions, theft is considered to be synonymous with larceny; in others, theft has replaced larceny.

Someone who carries out an act of or makes a career of theft is known as a thief, and the act of theft is known as stealing, thieving, or sometimes filching.

We have a few threads of this on OSO..its about time we step up and work as a community and give these theives a dose of their own medicine.. I will catch you..it might not be today, but someday you will get your fill, and justice will be served.. Jeff

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/bro...,3082540.story

Last edited by Jassman; 06-05-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

GD Pricks...they'll get caught eventually.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow that sucks but at least he has a picture of the ash clowns that stole his stuff. Hopefully they'll get them, to bad we can't keel haul or perform some other historic nautical punishment them once they do.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, unfortunately, this is the world we live in.... Too many people out there willing to steal and rob anyone or anything... Its ridiculous, however there's only so much we can do... There face's are on camera, so they will catch them, and hopefully these disgusting thieves will pay for their actions... They've probably never worked a day in their life, so they have no concept/idea of the importance of someone else's property..... !!!!!!!!!!.....
Old 06-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 159 Likes on 89 Posts

That is walking distance from where I live. I'll ask around.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Registered

Someone with the know how needs to get that picture onto facebook. It will circlate amongst the locals and someone will identify him in hours. There was an article in my paper this am about a laptop thief in Oakland nabbed this way.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Registered

My bad it was twitter. Here is link:

http://www.tampabay.com/incoming/pho...arrest/1173526
Old 06-05-2011, 01:49 AM
Registered
VIP Member

The punishment has to fit the crime. You can't get a better picture of the low life loser than that. Catch his ass and cut off all his fingers, and then take it from there. Next step, cut out his calf, and so on, and so on. These crazy 3rd world countries do this, and it either keeps the crime down, or the population down.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:42 AM
Registered

this guy took all the right steps to protect his stuff and has awesome evidence.....are you guys down there gonna let this POS get away?
Old 06-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

That's a crystal clear picture. They will catch him. He didn't leave any fingerprints but he was kind enough to leave his portrait. I have four security cams in my little store and it's amazing what I catch on them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.