Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thanks Paradox for the ride on the Jacksonville Poker run,  (Pics inside) >

Thanks Paradox for the ride on the Jacksonville Poker run, (Pics inside)

Notices

Thanks Paradox for the ride on the Jacksonville Poker run, (Pics inside)

Old 06-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Paradox, AKA Peter!

Real nice thing that you have done for another, who just had an amazing time on your boat, one that they won't forget. Its always great to read about an OSO member doing something nice for another.
Peter is a stand up guy all the way! At the last minute he had someone that had a seat on his boat fall through so he reached out and let me know via pm that a seat had opened up and I immediately told my fiance we're going to jacksonville friday and saturday! lol I didn't even ask I just told her I booked us a hotel, of course she loves boating so I knew she would love the opportunity as well. We met Peter and just hit it off from the beginning. That was our first poker run and I still have a smile on my face from all the fun we had. Even met cashbar for a few seconds as he had a little tiny puppy dog that was given to him randomly lol. Everyone was friendly and extremely helpful. I'm just waiting to get a hold of peter's friend that was also on the boat who took a bunch of pictures with his camera so we can post them.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would also like to give a big THANK YOU to Parodox for allowing me to ride on his 33 Avanti for the 2011 Jacksonville Poker Run. I have not been able to participate in this run since 2004 but due to his generous offer allowed me to participate in this run. Thanks again Parodox for the great weekend.

Last edited by bajasport; 06-13-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bajasport
I would also like to give a big THANK YOU to Parodox for allowing me to ride on his 33 Avanti for the 2011 Jacksonville Poker Run. I have not been able to participate in this run since 2004 but due to his generous offer allowed me to participate in the run. Thanks again Parodox for the great weekend.
Glad you could make it, and thanks for your help as well.
I PM'd my E-mail, send some pix and post some here.
Thx
P
Old 06-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

bajasport it was a pleasure meeting you as well! Your camera was definitely a lot nicer than mine so looking forward to seeing how the pictures came out.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

The only thing better then a great run is sleeping till noon the next day. (Well, 2 days after, at any rate).
Glad that everyone had a good time and a safe event. I would have liked to go to the pool party, etc. but... my other Lady needed some lovin' too. (BTW, she is not my wife, sig. other, GF. honey.. etc.)
Bella Senorita had a great run. We were one of the last two out of the docks and we pretty much got to the top 1/3 by the time we got to the bridge. She just loves that dishwasher, chopy chit. and that nice comfortable lazy ride back to the hotel was kinda nice also.

Last edited by PARADOX; 06-13-2011 at 05:47 PM.