Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HELP! Canada west coast/ seatle washington. Where can I see fast boats. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/255913-help-canada-west-coast-seatle-washington-where-can-i-see-fast-boats.html)

boot 06-15-2011 08:49 PM

HELP! Canada west coast/ seatle washington. Where can I see fast boats.

Hi everyone, I am stuck out here in Victoria island, BC. Canada till friday then I'll be in seatle washington and driving towards the coast. sat. and sun. my first time on the west coast. Wife is here on buisness, I'M BORED !Where can I go to check out some cool rides? Any hangouts around? Maybe get a bite to eat on the water and give someone $100 for a quick ride!!!:evilb: Thanks for any help. Joe

timewarp 06-16-2011 12:06 AM

I know ther is a local fun run on Saturday up in Sydney on Vancouver Island, Chris Hall is coordinating it, you can email him at [email protected] and see if any of the local people up there will be out on the water on friday.

There are a few hot spots down here in the Puget Sound, if the weather is nice there should be some boats out, but it looks like some showers this weekend. Our local site is www.nwoffshore.com

I'll PM you with my number so I don't have to type too much.

Caleb

Audiofn 06-16-2011 07:50 AM

Make sure you have the prawn soup!!!! Were ya been!

FogduckerIII 06-16-2011 08:51 AM

I live just north of Victoria, as pointed out, there is a "Fun Run" on Saturday (weather doesn't look great) but I read you are gone by then.
I am trying to get out for a shake down cruise on Friday, give me a call, I have a spare seat. Jeremy (250) 880-1067

PS. I don't have an MTI or Skater but it floats....:coolcowboy:

boot 06-17-2011 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 3430525)

Hey audiofn ! How you been? Since I sold the boats it too depessing to be on here talkin about them........

boot 06-17-2011 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by FogduckerIII (Post 3430603)
I live just north of Victoria, as pointed out, there is a "Fun Run" on Saturday (weather doesn't look great) but I read you are gone by then.
I am trying to get out for a shake down cruise on Friday, give me a call, I have a spare seat. Jeremy (250) 880-1067

PS. I don't have an MTI or Skater but it floats....:coolcowboy:

Hi Fogdocker, I'm actually in sidney bu tI have the day to kill. we leave out tonight for seatle. I'll call you. Joe 908-963-2513

FogduckerIII 06-17-2011 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by boot (Post 3431517)
Hi Fogdocker, I'm actually in sidney bu tI have the day to kill. we leave out tonight for seatle. I'll call you. Joe 908-963-2513

Sidney is even better Joe, closer to where I launch. Do give me a shout and we can set something up. Jeremy

boot 06-17-2011 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 3430525)

Yeah, I had PRAWN and crab pasta for dinner. It was good. Of coarse I had to ask what Prawn was!

boot 06-17-2011 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by FogduckerIII (Post 3431519)
Sidney is even better Joe, closer to where I launch. Do give me a shout and we can set something up. Jeremy

Got to drop the wife off "AT WORK":lolhit: @ 9AM. I'll give a call after that. Joe

FogduckerIII 06-17-2011 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by boot (Post 3431523)
Got to drop the wife off "AT WORK":lolhit: @ 9AM. I'll give a call after that. Joe

Sounds good, I am just hooking the boat up now, going to fuel up and hit the launch, make your way to the gas dock at Van Isle marina on Harbour Road in Sidney, I will pick you up there. Jeremy