NY to atlantic city... How far? >

NY to atlantic city... How far?

Notices

NY to atlantic city... How far?

Old 08-07-2011, 08:48 AM
JB Marshall
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jeff it was great to meet you and glad to hear you had a great trip. If you ever plan to come back to NY let me know, I would love to run with you.

JB
Old 08-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J.B. Marshall
Hey Jeff it was great to meet you and glad to hear you had a great trip. If you ever plan to come back to NY let me know, I would love to run with you.

JB
JB, you doing the Fun Run on the 20th? We're going to launch in Stony Point and run down with everyone but we intend on staying the night in the city. Right now we're looking at Lincoln Harbor Marina.........any thoughts on staying there, or do you have another suggestion?
Old 08-09-2011, 04:47 PM
JB Marshall
Gold Member

I'm looking to do the run, I hear it may go out to Port Washington, that's also good by me. Not sure I will do the overnight thing. Lincoln Harbor Marina would be a good spot, good restaurants & bars or ferry over to NYC.

JB
Old 08-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J.B. Marshall
I'm looking to do the run, I hear it may go out to Port Washington, that's also good by me. Not sure I will do the overnight thing. Lincoln Harbor Marina would be a good spot, good restaurants & bars or ferry over to NYC.

JB
Going to Port Washington seems to be the talk lately. Looks like its a good run. Where's the best place down that way to get gas, 89-octane? I think we have decided for sure on Lincoln Harbor, hope to see you and meet you at the run (we have a 35 Sonic).

One other question for you, a buddy of mine wants to bring his 24'-25' Crownline but is worried it may get too rough for him, would he be alright with his boat?
Old 08-10-2011, 08:43 AM
JB Marshall
Gold Member

It can get very rough in the NY harbor from all the ferry and boat traffic. Outside of that as long as the winds are calm he should be ok on the rest of the trip.