Notices

High performance boating

Old 06-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by TxHawk
Lets talk about trust. They say there going to change and they act really nice for a while so you plan a trip with them and all your friends. You get your hopes up and spend a lot more money and go out of town with them. She then throws a fit as soon as you get there ruining everyones weekend!
Every once in a while though, they through you a curveball and do everything that you hoped for and you are just ecstatic. Then you get urges that something bigger may be in the works and get nervous.........
Old 06-20-2011, 01:49 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw that on jeepforum some time ago, I think it works better with boats though

"Originally Posted by MysticGringo
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.:"
Old 06-20-2011, 02:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wobble
Saw that on jeepforum some time ago, I think it works better with boats though

"Originally Posted by MysticGringo
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.:"
Yeah the one i had was with Land Rovers but after reading it i thought it suited boats much better. Also thought everyone here would get a kick out of it.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by J.B. Marshall
Hi everyone, I am a high performance boater and I know I need help.... I will commit to vist this forum weekly for all of your support.
Weekly? If i don't check in every few hours I have to sniff some 110 and splash my face with salt water
Old 06-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Weekly? If i don't check in every few hours I have to sniff some 110 and splash my face with salt water
Does that work?
Old 06-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by In The Pink
Does that work?
Only if you have had 6 or more beers
Old 06-20-2011, 04:45 PM
Registered

monday thru friday i hate my boat........but when im out on water its worth every penny and every scar.....i wouldnt trade it for anything......but a bigger and faster one
Old 06-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TxHawk
Lets talk about trust. They say there going to change and they act really nice for a while so you plan a trip with them and all your friends. You get your hopes up and spend a lot more money and go out of town with them. She then throws a fit as soon as you get there ruining everyones weekend!
This is why a man should have 2, not 1. One to play nice and be sweet to family, friends and of course yourself. That one will take care of all your basic needs. The other is wide open fun and if it throws a fit, but it's ass on the truck in the parking lot and forget about it while it blows off steam and cools down. The only trick is getting them both to the lake at the same time.

***the above applies to both boats and women!
Old 06-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Luckily I'm FLUENT in Crazy.

On BOTH counts.

I also speak drunkinese. Helps to soothe the crazy ones.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:05 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I collected Harleys, custom and Factory, for years before boats.

I now tell people I gave up a hobby that made me think in hundreds AND thousands of dollars on a daily basis.

Now I have a hobby that makes me think in hundreds OF thousands of dollars on a daily basis.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.