Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Reckless288, Cignificant and Scarab-Dude...Thanks!!! >

Reckless288, Cignificant and Scarab-Dude...Thanks!!!

Notices

Reckless288, Cignificant and Scarab-Dude...Thanks!!!

Old 05-29-2002, 05:47 PM
mlitefan

Default Reckless288, Cignificant and Scarab-Dude...Thanks!!!

Just wanted to say what a great time I had Memorial Day weekend and hope we can hook up a few more times this year!

Rick...hated to see the camera splash but glad you saved the beer!!!

Hopefully, if he promises to go slow enough, I can follow Cignificant down to Hampton to hook up there.

Pics to come soon...I am in Ft Lauderdale as we speak so I have not had time to download them from the camera yet.

Old 05-30-2002, 11:34 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ditto Larry and thanks for showing us a super time at your friend's "Margaritaville" lake house. That was awesome! Just wish I had the pictures to post...

If Saturday's good weather-wise I'm gonna drag a bunch of HRPA folks up the James River on a bit of a site seeing run and a quick in/out into the Chickahominy. Then we'll probably settle on the shoreline between The Chick and Jamestown. Cig is contemplating maybe scootin' down to say hi why not grab the wife and come along and meet the rest of the kooks from down here....

Rick
www.HRPA.homestead.com/homepage.html
www.hrpba.topcities.com/hrpba.html
Old 06-01-2002, 10:08 AM
DianeDuarte

WAS a wonderful time. I want to thank everyone, including all the jetski owners for the great ride, here is a good pic of significant other....

Mark and Diane Duarte

Old 06-01-2002, 01:04 PM
mlitefan

Hang tight...I am going to post some pics today if I can get my chores done...Man I wish I was on the water today!!!

Diane...You looked right at home on the jetski!!!

Old 06-02-2002, 09:40 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Always a good time down at Buggs!!

Rick, sorry we missed you this weekend. I didn't get into the water until Saturday afternoon so it was too late to head to Chippokes.

Just got back from the river today - beautiful weather!! We happened to tie our boat next to a boat with two exotic dancers in it, so my eyes are hurting.

Larry, you should think about running down to Waterside on the 4th.
Old 06-03-2002, 07:38 AM
wms

Cig, we were looking for you guys at Jamestown beach on Saturday. What a great run we had from Lynnhaven! We ran behind a huge thunderhead on the way back though. Thank goodness it was moving away from us.

See you at Harborfest this Saturday!

macklin

Old 06-03-2002, 09:46 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Steve we ended up with 12 HRPA boats and a couple of new friends on Saturday. Jamestown beach was a big hit with the folks as it was a little more sandy than Chippokes and better protected from the winds. We will difinitely be going back. We also did a quick run up into Chickahominy to look around....

Hopefully we'll see ya next weekend for Harborfest. Is there anyone else from up there coming down that would need/want to hook up with us?....

Rick
Old 06-03-2002, 10:52 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I won't be able to make it to Harborfest - I have to go to PA. I do know there are people coming down, but I don't know who. Sorry I won't be able to make it.

My next big boat outing is our Poker Run on the 15th. You all should "greet" us at the Hampton Tunnel @ 4:00pm. 55 boats have signed up so far..