Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Need props, who besides BBlades? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/256370-need-props-who-besides-bblades.html)

SlowPlay 06-22-2011 05:48 PM

Thanks for the help guys.

Like i said before i got myself backed into a corner and i was at the point of no return. The last thing i wanted to do was miss our july 4th run so i had to bite the bullet and roll the dice on a set of props. Not sure if they are going to be right, but they will get me by.

Should have them this friday so i can get the boat in the water and test this weekend before running out into the bay next weekend.

Wet-N-Wild 06-23-2011 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by pstorti (Post 3436080)
Have any Bravo 26P L & R? or any thing close?

That's what I'm looking for also:(

offshorexcursion 06-23-2011 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by SlowPlay (Post 3436193)
Thanks for the help guys.

Like i said before i got myself backed into a corner and i was at the point of no return. The last thing i wanted to do was miss our july 4th run so i had to bite the bullet and roll the dice on a set of props. Not sure if they are going to be right, but they will get me by.

Should have them this friday so i can get the boat in the water and test this weekend before running out into the bay next weekend.

Slow play...you worded and asked for help just fine. The people on here who are swinging from bblades nutz obviously have not done business with them this spring. I am glad you got some props and hope you enjoy your vacation!

SkiDoc 06-23-2011 05:19 AM

Slow Play you are not the only one. Good luck.

In2Deep 06-23-2011 07:51 AM

With all these prop-centric eyeballs here -- I'll go fishing...

Anyone have a 24P RH B1 4 blade, labbed and in excellent condition they'd like to part with -- for a smokin' deal?

Thanks
I2D

Marginmn 06-23-2011 08:14 AM

FWIW, I have a set of stock 32 bravos - only used a few times then stored since as backups.

ActiveFun 06-23-2011 08:30 AM

I have a set of Labbed 30 Bravos

Fountain4402 06-23-2011 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion (Post 3436482)
Slow play...you worded and asked for help just fine. The people on here who are swinging from bblades nutz obviously have not done business with them this spring. I am glad you got some props and hope you enjoy your vacation!

Glad he can enjoy his boat. BB blades send my buddy two props, didn't inlcude a hub because they figured he had one although when he ordered they said it was going to come with one. And sent him a used prop when they said it was new. I was there when he opened it and it wasnt new, it had a ding and was no longer shinny because it was in the water. They acutally wanted to charge him for the prop because they said he made the ding, although he had proof on his phone he called them after he opened it at 5pm on a friday. We had to take it out friday test in order to be ready for SAT, so we had to spend 50 bucks and 45mins of time finding a hub just so we could put the prop one. But it was this spring, dont know if that matters. So take it for what it is. OP wasnt going all out to fry anybody, and people experiences on here should be heard.

marylandmark 06-23-2011 08:07 PM

What are stock used props selling for these days?

I sets of:

24 B1's 20 hours
25 Rev 4's 1 hour
25 QIV-X 5 hours
26 B1's 30 hours
26 QIV-X 5 hours

I settled on 24's B1's for the Summer and 26's for the Spring and Fall. I ended up with doubles because of a shipping error. Funny story- props had the Teague Marine sticker on them from when I bought them, sent them to a fellow OSO'er and they didn't work for him (or some thing like that, don't recall exactly) so he sent them back to "me". Well, UPS/FexEx/USPS or whatever shipper sent them back to Teague! LOL- it all worked out a few weeks or so later but I needed props in the meantime so just bought another set.

OL40SVX 06-23-2011 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion (Post 3436482)

I've done business with Brett this Spring and everything was done in a timely manner. He did a great job on my props. None the less glad you were able to get some props.