anyone have  information on this boat?? >

anyone have information on this boat??

Notices

anyone have information on this boat??

Old 06-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Update

Thanks for all the responses guys!! I contacted Muscle Racing to see if they had any pictures to send me and they replied that the boat raced from 1996 to 2003 and a search of Powerboat magazine archives or Poker Run's America Magazine archives would yield some photo's.... much to my disappointment there were no photo's found on either site.

I was also unable to track down anything through the search on this site using all combinations of search terms such as Muscle, Muscle Racing, The Muscle, X Muscle, Diamond Dave Branch..... all searches brought up several pages of results but no pictures were readily available or found.

I also googled the same combinations with no results.... I am surprised that it is this hard to locate pictures of such a popular boat and race team.... hopefully something will turn up!
Old 06-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Registered

Is this the boat you're talking about?

click here
Old 06-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Registered

The boat was originally the love muscle and diamond daves first race boat. The graphic was done at the factory and I may have an archive photo. I will do some digging, If not check with ed, or dan. Weinstein was good about photographing every boat we built! the boat was sweet and drew loads of attention at the first race. The girl was topless..and a.p.b.a. made them put on a bikini topBosco
Old 06-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griswald
Is this the boat you're talking about?

click here
No that isn't the one....

Originally Posted by Bosco
The boat was originally the love muscle and diamond daves first race boat. The graphic was done at the factory and I may have an archive photo. I will do some digging, If not check with ed, or dan. Weinstein was good about photographing every boat we built! the boat was sweet and drew loads of attention at the first race. The girl was topless..and a.p.b.a. made them put on a bikini topBosco
Thanks, I would really appreciate it if you could find pictures of the graphics. I will check with some other sources I am tracking down also.... again much appreciated!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think its the B-1 boat near the bottom of this page: http://www.muscleracing.com/toys.htm

BTW, this site is ridiculous! This guy lives the life!
Old 06-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

From the Powerplay boats thread...
Attached Thumbnails anyone have  information on this boat??-lm.jpg  
Old 06-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
I think its the B-1 boat near the bottom of this page: http://www.muscleracing.com/toys.htm

BTW, this site is ridiculous! This guy lives the life!
That is the boat, however that is the only picture that they have on the site....
Old 06-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He's the Bret Michaels of offshore racing.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

The boat you are looking for was at Guardado Marine when we were working on Still Crazy. I'm sure Eddie Guardado or Chris Dilling have pictures of the boat. You can call them to find out...Eddie at 305-688-4532 or Chris at 386-547-1856. The boat had a new owner and he was modifying the deck paint so that it would be somewhat usable in the Florida sun. Chris designed a white overlay "X" that would still show the girl on the top, but allow people to walk on deck without burning their feet.

Good luck on your search.

-Jordan
Old 06-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by StillCrazy J&M
The boat you are looking for was at Guardado Marine when we were working on Still Crazy. I'm sure Eddie Guardado or Chris Dilling have pictures of the boat. You can call them to find out...Eddie at 305-688-4532 or Chris at 386-547-1856. The boat had a new owner and he was modifying the deck paint so that it would be somewhat usable in the Florida sun. Chris designed a white overlay "X" that would still show the girl on the top, but allow people to walk on deck without burning their feet.

Good luck on your search.

-Jordan
Jordan - Thank you for the great lead!!! Eddie @ Guardado Marine was a great help and quickly sent me the pictures I was looking for!!! I guess the new owners have changed the boat completely, color scheme and the image of the girl is changed and the boat is still there at Guardado Marine.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.