Like Tree0Likes

Need a boat looked at in Lake Havasu city.

Reply
Old 07-04-2011, 09:46 PM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: central IL, St. Louis, & LOTO
Posts: 970
Default Need a boat looked at in Lake Havasu city.

The boat is fairly new with low hours but I'd like to have someone take a look at it before I have it shipped here. Anyone think they could help me out?
Plowtownmissile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:01 PM
  #2
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: central IL, St. Louis, & LOTO
Posts: 970
Default

This is the boat:

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/12797
Plowtownmissile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:19 PM
  #3
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile View Post

I'll sell you this and you can save 10k!

(I know you're looking for a party cat).
Attached Thumbnails
Need a boat looked at in Lake Havasu city.-249.jpg   Need a boat looked at in Lake Havasu city.-259.jpg   Need a boat looked at in Lake Havasu city.-227.jpg  


Last edited by thisistank; 07-04-2011 at 10:21 PM.
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:46 PM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: central IL, St. Louis, & LOTO
Posts: 970
Default

Tank, I appreciate the offer. I love it but wife just said no. She's got her mind set on a deckboat.
Plowtownmissile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:56 PM
  #5
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoCal
My Boats: Eliminator
Posts: 2,228
Default

It looks great in the pics.. I went on powerboatinglistings, and noticed in the Eliminator section, that the phone on your ad, 714, is also attached to a few eliminator ads.. He must be a local dealer in LH....

Sure would be nice to see the boat in person, though, if at all possible, maybe you can take a weekend, fly into Vegas, rent a car, and drive the 2hrs to Havasu... I know thats alot of work, but then at least you could take it out on the lake... Its 6years old, so i'm sure you'll see and find something your not happy with.... What do u think?...
PokerRun388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:05 PM
  #6
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
He must be a local dealer in LH....
.
Well, obviously. He's offering a 3 month, 40 hour warranty just like he does on "all of his pre-owned boats." I don't know too many private parties who offer this.
chris@uga is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:40 PM
  #7
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Dkahnjob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West Hills, CA & Lake Havasu
My Boats: Formula Fastech 353, & Hallett 270T
Posts: 554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile View Post
The boat is fairly new with low hours but I'd like to have someone take a look at it before I have it shipped here. Anyone think they could help me out?
I wish I would have looked on OSO sooner, I just came home from 5 Days in Havasu. I may go back up there next Monday, if you haven't had any luck getting someone to look at it by then let me know and I would be happy to do so for you.
David
818-464-5246
Dkahnjob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:55 PM
  #8
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile View Post
Tank, I appreciate the offer. I love it but wife just said no. She's got her mind set on a deckboat.
All good brother...you'll be happy with a party cat. I may have someone that can swing by there. Do you know the name of the dealership?

Update:

PM me...I spoke with my buddy in Havasu. He actually owned the 4th Conquest party cat popped from the mold. He said he can swing by and take a gander.

Last edited by thisistank; 07-05-2011 at 02:23 AM.
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:45 AM
  #9
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: central IL, St. Louis, & LOTO
Posts: 970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
It looks great in the pics.. I went on powerboatinglistings, and noticed in the Eliminator section, that the phone on your ad, 714, is also attached to a few eliminator ads.. He must be a local dealer in LH....

Sure would be nice to see the boat in person, though, if at all possible, maybe you can take a weekend, fly into Vegas, rent a car, and drive the 2hrs to Havasu... I know thats alot of work, but then at least you could take it out on the lake... Its 6years old, so i'm sure you'll see and find something your not happy with.... What do u think?...
Unfortunately, I can't get time off to go look/do the deal in person. Otherwise I would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkahnjob View Post
I wish I would have looked on OSO sooner, I just came home from 5 Days in Havasu. I may go back up there next Monday, if you haven't had any luck getting someone to look at it by then let me know and I would be happy to do so for you.
David
818-464-5246
Thanks David. I'll let you know if I can't find someone this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
All good brother...you'll be happy with a party cat. I may have someone that can swing by there. Do you know the name of the dealership?

Update:

PM me...I spoke with my buddy in Havasu. He actually owned the 4th Conquest party cat popped from the mold. He said he can swing by and take a gander.
Thanks Tank. The dealership is Coast Motor Group. PM heading your way.
Plowtownmissile is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:00 PM
  #10
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Arizona
My Boats: 46 Skater, 42 Fountain, 23 Tige
Posts: 195
Default

I may be up there this weekend and can take a look for you.
Go Big is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.