Notices

Nyc Poker Run!!!!

Old 06-04-2002, 08:09 PM
99BOSS272

Tantrum, I used the Willow Cove launch a few times and used to tie up there to meet a few friends . Nice place. Just have to stay between the buoy's when you head out into the bay. Right now I have my boat in a slip next to Gully's in Newburgh. It's not near as nice as Willow Cove or Havestraw but i'ts right in the middle of all the action in Newburgh.
Email:[email protected]

Old 06-04-2002, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I already began putting the vplan into action: phase one Get my son interested in doing the raft up-Status-complete
Old 06-04-2002, 10:18 PM
Registered

Default attn: tantrum

I'll be at the raft-up too! Put me on your e-mail list. [email protected]. See you saturday!

Toolman (Formula 303) "TENACIOUS"
Old 06-04-2002, 11:41 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Here it is

The OSO Hudson River Banner. Be sure to look for it. You can't miss it. along with 30 plus members boats tied together a few miles north of the G. W. Bridge. I'm looking foward to next week. I just hope Typhoon marine has my boat done in time, but I am not banking on it. LOL
Attached Thumbnails Nyc Poker Run!!!!-oso-flag.jpg  
Old 06-05-2002, 12:32 AM
Registered

Shane, Wayne and I are planning to do NYC again this year. Registered today, and am waiting for a engine to come tomorrow. You guys are stopping mid river for the raft up? Are Charlie and Eric going to be running?
Philip
Old 06-05-2002, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

I will be looking for you rafters during the run,i have 5 boats with me coming from L.I. see you on the hudson tripps:
Old 06-05-2002, 08:15 AM
Registered

HOT BOAT,
That thing looks AWESOME!!!! See you Thursday or Friday at the lake!

Philip,
We are going to leave Liberty Landing a few minutes early and wtch the BIG GUNS run by while enjoying the company of our OSO friends att eh raft up. Cahrlie is supposed to be running his boat with Lee and Eric will be on his with??? I hope you get the powerhead deal straightened out. Wanna "cruise" together? We aren't going to beating the **** out of the boat. You know, pick and choose when we run it hard. Otherwise, just cruisin' and enjoying the run. Looking forward to seeing you next week!

Shane
Old 06-05-2002, 08:48 AM
Registered

HotBoat;
Good to talk to you last night. Im not sure Im going to make it out on the river this week do to weather but I will be out Saturday and Sunday.
The Banner looks great, nice job.

Ive got a few more e-mails and I will send out confirmations by noon today that I recieved them. We might have to plan how we are going to raft up the boats without clogging up the river...we have a bunch-o boats
Old 06-05-2002, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hi Shane,
Not looking good at this point. Been working on the boat for the last week. Still have some minor issues, but worst of all, I had some major expenses that were unplanned which are pretty much killing my trip up. I still have the time off if I decide to railer up, but at this point, its not looking good. I'll keep you posted.
Bruce
Old 06-05-2002, 10:57 AM
Registered

Bruce,

Sorry to hear that. I hope it is not too costly and all goes well for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get it together.

Shane

Quick Reply: Nyc Poker Run!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.