Notices

Nyc Poker Run!!!!

Old 06-03-2002, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Nyc Poker Run!!!!

Okay, so who is going and who will be at the raft up? We will be leaving Lake George, Friday morning around 8am so we should be there by noon on Friday. We will be running the run and stopping by to visit the raft up. Any OSO members that want a ride on Saturday after the run in my Skater would be more than welcome. BruceK, you coming?

Shane
Old 06-03-2002, 05:08 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

I will be going Shane. Which boat? I don't know yet. Actually in the run? Haven't decided. If somehow I could raise money for DOUG LEWIS by running the 13 footer, I would make my 2nd year at the event with the smallest boat.
Attached Thumbnails Nyc Poker Run!!!!-1sw1radar01.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-03-2002, 05:13 PM
Registered

Shane,
I am going to be rafting up just south of the Tapanzee. I have been putting together names of Hudson River boaters for the last two months. I have about 25 names on that list of which about 15 said they would do the raft up. Down in Atlantic City with the NJPPC Frank C and Ken S said they were going to make the trip up as well. As it stands right now if half the boats show up for the raft it will be a real nice group.

If anyone else wants to get on this e-mail list send me some info.
Boat info, Home port, e-mail and cell phone.
I will also post here next week when we get the final details and the date is closer.
Chris aka: Tantrum
[email protected]
Old 06-03-2002, 06:22 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Ill be there at the raft up with or with out the Scarab. Its taking longer than expected to get the boat back from Typhoon Marine because there was a problem with one of the heads. I had to get a new one More than likely I will be with my friend John in his 30' Cobra Cat. We are working on this week to get it ready for its maiden voyage since he bought it. Also I got permission from OSO and I am making up a 6' X 3' banner that says Hudson River Offshoreonly.com members. It looks really cool. You wont miss it. I will try and post a photo of it later.

Hay Chris are we getting together this week???? Call me if you have a chance. 845 528 8646
Old 06-03-2002, 06:27 PM
Registered

Not sure what I am going to do. My daughter is scheduled to get her tonsils out on Friday so it does not look good for me to make the event.
Old 06-03-2002, 06:37 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Reschedule the tonsil appointment...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-03-2002, 06:38 PM
99BOSS272

I'll be there. I'll look for the flag. Should be a fun day...

Old 06-03-2002, 06:44 PM
Registered

I already made that suggestion, can you believe how stupid I was. My daughter was scheduled to have the operation in September because that is when the doctor had avaliable and then he had a cancelation for that day. Now I know why, it was probably one of my fellow boater brethren who canceled. My only hope is "why don't I take Brian(my son) boating so that I can let my daughter rest with you. " excuse to my wife works, then maybe I can join in the fun.
Old 06-03-2002, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Tantrum, Shane, Sharkey, the NYC Poker Run is like a ritual. The Friday afternoon is such a great time, with a beautiful view. I would love to hang out, but I would hate to miss the partys. I may be the smallest and slowest boat, but it is fun.
Old 06-03-2002, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Shane,

Whats doing buddy? Missed your call a few weeks ago. Hopefully I'll be in Jersey City Friday morning. By the way, We ran NJPPC's Poker run over the weekend. MAN!!! It was a blast, we took the outside, man it was rough, but loved every minute of it. Anyway, hope to see you in NY.

ThunderDan,

Pleasure meeting you at the Poker Run, hope to see you at the next one.

zzie

Quick Reply: Nyc Poker Run!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.