Notices

Phoenix AZ OSO members

Old 07-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix AZ OSO members

I'm fixing to make an purchase contract with a seller of a pair of high performance powertrains in y'alls neck of the woods.
I need to know the name of a good marine engine builder/machine shop/dyno shop in the area.
I'm going to place in my offer that the sale is subject to an inspection by a 3rd party (local OSO member) and if I feel that after this that taking them to the engine shop is necessary for a leakdown/compression/dyno run it will also be tied to the purchase contract.
I'd like to get an OSO member familiar with supercharged marine engines and accessories to take a look at the items for sale on my behalf to verify that everything for sale the seller diclosed is factual and to look at the overall condition of the products.
Please send me a PM if you or someone you know has an interest, I'd be happy to compensate the member or friend.
Most importantly is the fact that whoever goes is intimate with these types of powertrains and the accessories necessary for a turnkey installation that the seller said these powertrains were ready for.

Thanks,
Kelly
Old 07-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Registered

TTT

I'm really hoping that one of you guys or girls could help me out here.
I'd be happy just to get the name of a reputable performnce marine engine builder with a full service shop in your area. I'm fairly certain that I could strike an arangement with the owner or manager for a survey.

Thanks,
Kelly
Old 07-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Registered

Call Frank Beck @ BRE 602.477.1700 Tell him Ken Kirkaldy from Anarchy sent you. Super clean shop and dyno room located in central Phoenix.