Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Testing in Ocean City MD????? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/25760-testing-ocean-city-md.html)

VelocityMike 06-03-2002 07:29 PM

Testing in Ocean City MD?????

Was anyone from the board testing today in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Ocean City Maryland. It was a full canopy race boat looked like maybe a Fountain. The book look really good and was running really fast. Hope all went well!!!

DPT MOTORSPORTS 06-03-2002 08:48 PM

Can not completely verify it was this person but I believe it was OSO Board member HotDuck in his NEW F2 Canopied 36' Cigarette Gladiator. Saw the boat this weekend and they told me they were gonna be testing down there.

Ted G 06-03-2002 09:17 PM

Hot is based in O.C. so I suspect that was him, wish I'd seen that Gladiator running:D

dangerkitty2 06-03-2002 10:42 PM

Mike Dangerkitty is comming to MD.

Sorry we did not get to talk much after the Graduation but we had lot's of family in town. We will be in MD the first couple of weeks of July. I have never met him but the person in the boat must have been "Hot Duck" from the board. You can find him at the Comander hotel (I think that's the name).

Mark in So. MD 06-03-2002 10:55 PM

Is Lynch Mob racing same person as HotDuck?

If so, yes, he was there last weekend, one sweet ass tow rig(with Lynch Mob on the back) outside of the Comander hotel.

Too bad i didnt see the cig up close there.

Dave, Sean did you all see it running while you all were down there.

DPT MOTORSPORTS 06-03-2002 11:04 PM

You got it!!!!!!
Hot Duck is Lynch Mob racing!!!!
And might I say his new boat is BAD A$$!!!!!!!!!!

BODYSHOT1 06-04-2002 12:18 AM

Lynch Mob

..sweet ride!...a real shame they had the scuba problem and weren't able to race Sunday...:(

Good Luck to them for the rest of the season! :cool:

Griff 06-04-2002 12:24 AM

Hot Duck, New tow rig and Cig?????? Now I know why you parted with the Pantera.

Hot Duck=Lynch Mob Racing=Commander Hotel= Will Lynch

Will, Good luck in 2002.

Hot Duck 06-04-2002 08:16 AM

Hey guys. I just came across this post. It was us testing the new Gladiator yesterday off of OC. We made 6 runs from our inlet to nearly the Delaware line and back. The seas were a good 4' with some chop, but the new Gladiator handled it extremely well. After running it yesterday we cleaned it up, packed it up and sent it on its way back to Miami to get painted. It goes in the paint booth at the end of the week so it will be in true color the next time she comes out to play, not just the black and white that you saw this past weekend! Thank you all for the kind comments. I will post pics of the paint job as soon as I get them.

Lynch Mob (F2-3)

Hot Duck 06-04-2002 08:19 AM

Hey Griff - Now you know why I could not afford to keep the Pantera as a pleasure boat! :p