Notices

I finally did it!!!

Old 07-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default I finally did it!!!

Finally raised enough hell that the board of directors at my lake told me not to come back until it has mufflers or is quite lol! Didn't really want to spend the money on captains call but oh well. Just goes to show to show that not everybody can be as cool or have as much as we do lol
Old 07-13-2011, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHAAA I ran into the first old ******* on my canal three weeks ago..."that boat is too loud for this canal, you upset my wife every time you start that thing up!" wahhhh I lied and told him I had been tested and it was legal and there was nothing he could do....hahah "I am calling the cops the next time!" gtfa I am not moving and neither is the boat.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would find a new lake.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by 87MagnumII
Finally raised enough hell that the board of directors at my lake told me not to come back until it has mufflers or is quite lol! Didn't really want to spend the money on captains call but oh well. Just goes to show to show that not everybody can be as cool or have as much as we do lol
Do you live on a privately owner lake ?
Old 07-14-2011, 10:36 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Do you live on a privately owner lake ?
Yeah but mines not the only loud boat just happens to be the loudest, I could raise a stink but it's not worth the hassle
Old 07-14-2011, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's funny you bring this up. Twice in one night I was yelled at. First you NJ guys know the Deck at Farley Marina well I was pulling in and in between songs the band said I was stealing their thunder tonight and then I ran to pull the boat before dark and the crew parents of the local boathouse said my boat was obscene in how loud it was. All I said was thank you. Keep the noise
Old 07-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Registered
Gold Member

The captains call won't be a bad thing tho because my exhaust is above the water all the time so when we are just idling around it's kinda hard to talk over it and gets annoying. Plus I can keep the board members off my ass and when I go to other lakes I can hit the switch and party on lol