OT: Opening the Revolving Door to Our Demise

Notices

OT: Opening the Revolving Door to Our Demise

Old 06-04-2002, 11:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Angry OT: Opening the Revolving Door to Our Demise

Well, I knew it wouldn't be long, but it seems the world has waited long enough.

We can owe someone's creativity, someone else's eternal "I'm offended because you are rightfully afraid of my people's dispicable acts" attitude, the fugged-up ACLU and some lawyers' perverse desire to get even richer for the ensuing actions of this utter bull$hit!

>Click<
Old 06-04-2002, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fortunately, I don't think the suits will get too far. After all, most of the airlines are on the verge of bankruptcy. Can't get water from a stone....... Hell, I've been searched, poked and prodded much more than any of them......can I sue???

I look at it this way......the profiling happens now, and then in 50 years they will sue the US Government for reparations (as the Japanese did, and the African-Americans are trying to do). I most likely won't be around and would hope that we would have told these ACLU f*cks to take a hike......that the defense of the US is our number 1 priority.

Just my $ .02
Old 06-04-2002, 11:59 AM
Registered

Default Doesn't surprise me...

Did you expect anything less ??? What a cluster phuk...
Old 06-04-2002, 12:07 PM
supercrash

I am all for profiling...after all the highjackers were all arabs...but that means that we should be looking closer at them...not banning them from the airlines...They should have gave them both a good searching and let them on the planes....not say."Sorry sir , this won't make much sense to you,But you can't fly with us"....oh well...it looks like things are going to get worse before it gets better...

Old 06-04-2002, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default WTF????

This kind of **** really pisses me off. These f*cking arabs have no right under the circumstances ( after 9/11) to sue the airlines for this crap. And they said in the article that it wasn't related to security???? What the FU#k else would they have been questioned or detained about? Their lack of hygene???
When our country allows this kind of **** to happen (the lawyers and Judges) this really hurts our country. I wonder what the F*CK I served in our Military for when we have bull**** happen like this. I'm f*cking pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deport those goddam arabs back to the stonage ****hole where they belong...I still need to vent!!!!
Old 06-04-2002, 12:15 PM
Registered

Default Crash,, haven't any of your conspiracy theory sites talked about the...

Internal combustion bomb..

you see, what they do is, swallow a hand-grenade with a string attached to the pin and tie it around a tooth, and when the plane is in flight, they pull the string...
Old 06-04-2002, 12:29 PM
Registered

Default Re: Crash,, haven't any of your conspiracy theory sites talked about the...

Originally posted by Chris232
Internal combustion bomb..

you see, what they do is, swallow a hand-grenade with a string attached to the pin and tie it around a tooth, and when the plane is in flight, they pull the string...
Dont give 'em any ideas......
Old 06-04-2002, 12:44 PM
supercrash

I think the airlines are in BIG trouble...Why is it that none of the victims families are applying for money from the governments 9-11 fund.......?.......That is because it would be considered a settlement and then they couldn't sue the airlines....I mentioned this months ago...And I think the BIG suits are coming.....Chris...I have no idea what you are talking about...

Old 06-04-2002, 01:00 PM
Registered

I am sure this money from the Suit will end up in Towel Heads pocket. I am sure if we went to their Country we would be shot for being "white". Do you think a cabbie would pick us up there? These people should be lucky we are not rounding ALL of them up like we did the Japanese during WWII. We are above that now but we still need to cover our ass. We have no idea what is next and we need to remove all chances. They freely warn us of other attacks so we are justified to protect ourselves. They just need to understand that we are at war and we do not need to cater to anyone. The attorneys are as much to blame. They are using a National tragedy to profit. Think they can find an impartial jury for this one? I bet the jury will have to be part Arab to make things "even". We are in trouble if this suit is won. And so are they.
Old 06-04-2002, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

What ????/ We ALL agree on somthing????? Now thats a change

Quick Reply: OT: Opening the Revolving Door to Our Demise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.