Notices

PUT IN BAY X-mas In July

Old 07-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 362 Likes on 207 Posts

Originally Posted by paul235
were over at venetian in sandusky. Love it there so much to do around town. I sold out this year and bought a searay but im sure ill head back to the dark side soon enough, Stop by for a cocktail on the weekends were always around!
Paul, you have to know my Pops with the Top Gun at Venition.... Have fun up there this weekend!
Jr.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default .....

Jr,
I know your dad well great guy! Hes taken me on a few blasts with the Cig LOVE THAT BOAT!!! I met ya a few weeks ago up there in the club house. I think I actually had just wanderd back from PIB that morning. If your up this weekend were going to go run around sat morning around 10iish and try to get in a few places. Your more then welcome to jump on plenty of room. The only thing I really like about switchin to a searay I think

See ya
Paul
Old 07-21-2011, 09:05 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Bay is 99% full. I got the last power on C dock but had to dock on the outside across from the ferry. If you drop in, we are the 37 Dancer on the end- raft up and let's have a drink!
Old 07-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Registered

Is there anything on the outside still open>? I like sneekin in on the outside of A. Great for a quick escape